PDA

View Full Version : Are you Batman or Bruce Wayne?

katlee
01-29-2013, 01:56 AM
I recall watching The Dark Knight and where Bruce Wayne tells Rachel that Batman is only a mask and that he is still Bruce. She than corrects him and tells him that the mask is Bruce and Batman is he true identity.

It is funny how I read the stories of how a lot of girls started dressing just casually and than relish the opportunity and cringe going back to male mode. Do you feel that you are now more of this feminine alter ego you created/realization that you were this person all along or do you still keep the two identities separate?

CarmenSkye
01-29-2013, 02:10 AM
Personally, I feel that Carmen is an alter ego. She gives me the opportunity to express myself in different and new ways. Although, at times she does take over and feels like my true identity-- that's partially why I am here though. I'm trying to figure out my identity. I guess I like being both Batman and Bruce, but the idea of only being Batman intrigues me. Hope that makes sense, lol.

Brittany CD
01-29-2013, 02:26 AM
Like Batman, my girl side appears more often at night.

Brittany is a bit of an alter ego for me and I keep her separate from my male side. She's not my real identity, just someone I appear as

KiwiKate
01-29-2013, 03:03 AM
Hey Kat.I don't think Kate is my true identity but I'd definitely like to bring her out nightly to fight crime,maybe dressed in some body hugging latex suit with 7 inch heels.!

Beverley Sims
01-29-2013, 03:31 AM
Beverley is a twin that lives within all the time.

Diane Smith
01-29-2013, 03:44 AM
I'd love to have either Batman's adventures or Bruce Wayne's money, but alas, I am neither ...

- Diane

andrea lace
01-29-2013, 04:32 AM
I am 'Spiderman' but sometimes I am Penelope Parker!

Kate Simmons
01-29-2013, 06:47 AM
There used to be a facade but there is no longer.:)

Lady Catherine
01-29-2013, 07:09 AM
This is funny because last week I answered a thread by describing my two personae as Bruce Wayne and Batman. I am still mostly Bruce Wayne, but become more of Batman every day. I very must enjoy being both equally.

Ambrosia
01-29-2013, 08:19 AM
I feel like Batgirl. I have seen too many comedy skits with Batman and Robin turning into lovers :-)

Jamie001
01-29-2013, 08:58 AM
I don't have two identities. I am simply a feminine male.

StephanieDragg
01-29-2013, 11:56 AM
I feel like I am Supergurl and my alter ego is Clark Kent lol, especially when I am looking for a phonebooth, lol

Jenniferathome
01-29-2013, 12:04 PM
There is only "me." I have no alter ego. From time to time, I choose to express "me" as Jennifer. When I'm in girl mode, I still watch football (what a horror it was for the Steelers), I still like everything I like as a male, I just happen to be wearing a skirt or dress and wig and ......

Lorileah
01-29-2013, 12:07 PM
Like the Phantom, the mask covers what I don't want people to see. However unlike the Phantom when my mask is removed I am not repulsive....:)

The mask is what I wear in my daily life. Lori is who I am

cathie pantyhose
01-29-2013, 01:44 PM
im happiest when dressed as Cathie but my own fears of society keep me in my bat cave. My adventures as my other self however are a lot more like batman. Climbing, jumping, running etc....not sure which is the mask I guess. Although I'm pretty sure it would have been tough to have climbed Everest in a pair of heels. I did have on compression pantyhose though

Gretchen_To_Be
01-29-2013, 01:46 PM
I am Burt Ward/Robin. He wore pantyhose all the time, remember?