PDA

View Full Version : nearly caught!

blacktights
01-29-2013, 08:09 AM
so i came home and i thought that everyone was out for the day as my mum was meant to be going out with my sister all day.

i was in my room wearing denim short shorts, panties, black tights and uggs and my door open.

i was busy in my room doing work and tidying up etc and the door open and my sister runs straight upstairs shouting "hi"

i get up and close and lock my door so quick and put on jeans as fast as i can and try and hide all the clothes.

i could have been caught so easily!

Teri Ray
01-29-2013, 08:13 AM
I believe we all have had similar experiences. I think as Karren might say its one of the crossdressing merit badges. Glad things worked out OK for you.

Launa
01-29-2013, 08:27 AM
Yes that was close I bet you were as white as a ghost.

Beverley Sims
01-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Hello! surprise! surprise!

Jenni Yumiko
01-29-2013, 12:41 PM
What kind of Uggs? :-)

cathie pantyhose
01-29-2013, 12:46 PM
happens to every one at least one time. Gives you a greater sense of awareness after the first time. You plan better, listen better, etc. My first wife walked in on me one time and laughed at me, yea that was encouraging. My second wife (still married after 15 years together) never walked in but found my pics as I was transferring them from one web site to another and I forgot to delete them after moving them. She has never seen me dressed in person but knows I dress. That discovery session was about 2008 and we're still here but we talked a lot for awhile after. Talking it out helps, that's why we are here on this site. To help each other get thru this journey

Stephanie47
01-29-2013, 12:58 PM
I see you're 19. When I was your age I did not want to get caught because of the effect it would have on me. Or perceived threat! Having parents who did not particularly appreciate sexual minorities, there would have been quite a scene. Now, although my wife knows I dress, I do not want her walking in on my because it would upset her. She gracious enough to tell me when she finds an article of clothing I inadvertently left out and not blow a fuse.

heatherlilly
01-30-2013, 12:29 PM
I did get caught by my wife. Turned out to be a good thing.

Maria S
01-30-2013, 12:39 PM
For some getting caught is an ends to a means that they don't have the anguish of telling someone or hiding it from them.

Maria