PDA

View Full Version : Exercising pretty

wearingtanpantyhose
01-29-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm sure many of you girls have done this before, but it was my first time exercising while dressed. I put on some tan opaque tights (cheerleader type), a camisole, a very short corduroy skirt and trainers and hopped on the elliptical. Able to see myself in the mirror, I had a wonderful workout. Usually, I get so bored but watching my feminine self while exercising helped keep my interest. I think I'm going to have to buy a leotard, some girl's trainers and perhaps a sports bra! Anyway, hopefully I'll stick with the program. Any others with similar experiences?

~Joanne~
01-29-2013, 12:59 PM
I haven't. Though I get plenty of exercise ;) I am personally looking for a leotard myself but am having a hard time finding any around in the stores. There is a dance store in another city but every time I am in that area, they are closed. I don't see how they are even in business. I think I will give Ebay a shot here soon ;) I'd love to work out while dressed, leotard, hose, leg warmers....it sounds like fun and a great way to keep you motivated :)

Shelly117
01-29-2013, 01:00 PM
For a leotard you can try American apparel online do have some really cute ones.

Beverley Sims
01-29-2013, 01:07 PM
My exercise is a light jog around the block, this entails wearing a form fitting track suit and joggers.
I do cut a good figure out like this.

Julie Denier
01-29-2013, 01:11 PM
I keep my femme self and my exercising self separate ;)

cathie pantyhose
01-29-2013, 01:15 PM
I am an avid road cyclist and almost always ride in woman's riding gear. In the winter I almost always wear compression pantyhose under my full length woman's cycling tights. For summer, the spandex shorts cut is so much shorter in length. Gives me a great tan on my legs. If I ride on cooler summer mornings, I'll wear a pair of nude pantyhose as well. I also like to wear a pair of woman's compression volley ball shorts from under armor under my cycling tights and shorts. Helps keep the jewels packed tight for a nice smooth look.

I also run in woman's running shorts (usually a size small or Med) and usually a jog bra under my shirt but I'm not keeping anything there from bouncing. I'll sometimes wear a pair of compression pantyhose when I run as well.

SandraInHose
01-29-2013, 06:08 PM
I've mentioned this before... Although I've had countless workouts while wearing pantyhose with my sweats or shorts, once in a blue moon I'll wear a leotard along with the hose (or tights) while lifting. Obviously I LOVE the tightness and squeeze that those garments provide, and it can be a tad distracting if you let it. But it's fun no matter what!

karanne
01-29-2013, 06:22 PM
I haven't. Though I get plenty of exercise ;) I am personally looking for a leotard myself but am having a hard time finding any around in the stores. There is a dance store in another city but every time I am in that area, they are closed. I don't see how they are even in business. I think I will give Ebay a shot here soon ;) I'd love to work out while dressed, leotard, hose, leg warmers....it sounds like fun and a great way to keep you motivated :)
Go to Amazon.com and get them there! That's where I've been getting my stuff, as I'm still a guy when it comes to shopping - In, pay, out. I will admit that I have a long Amazon wish list, but since I can get almost everything I need online while sitting in front of my 'puter at Oh-Dark-Whatever, that's preferable.

Oh, and I still wear legwarmers and insulated tights! The IT department can get bloody cold!

Jenni Yumiko
01-29-2013, 06:33 PM
I keep my femme self and my exercising self separate ;)

Ditto, nothing like sweat to kill the girlie mood.

windycissy
01-29-2013, 06:35 PM
One of my favorite things is to spend a long stretch of days at a time without putting on a stitch of male clothing, and when I can I always jog as a woman - sports bra, sweats this time of year or cute shorts and a tank top when it's summer, and girl's sneakers - I have a ratty old wig that I tuck under a ball cap or headband, and for makeup I just go with a little lip gloss and eyeliner. I've taken this way beyond jogging to swimming, golf and tennis too, that's me in my tennis dress in my signature photo, such fun!

I Am Paula
01-29-2013, 10:58 PM
I tend to be impulsive, and put the cart before the horse. My sister the yoga teacher invited me to a class last year. I went to LULULEMON and bought yoga pants, bra top, sneakers, a yoga mat, and a cute leopard print water bottle. $310 out the door. Did I go to yoga class?...Of course not. Everytime I visit her I bring along my 'kit', and find yet another reason not to go.
I'm going to visit her next week for a few days. Will I bring my yoga clothes? Will I go to yoga class? I do wear the Sketchers pink yoga sneakers tho'. You should have seen the Visa card smoke when I took up playing golf pretty.-Celeste

freeindress
01-30-2013, 05:23 PM
I jog in woman's running shorts and matching top with builtin sports bra, solid blue with white trim and side curves.

prettytoes
01-30-2013, 08:29 PM
In the summer, I ride my bike 7 miles every morning. Always with a sports bra, girly ankle socks, running capris, and a women's compression running top when it's a bit cooler.
During the winter I move the workout indoors (treadmill or eliptical). Then it's a sports bra, women's running top, and I have several really cute running/tennis skorts. I love the way they feel brushing my legs while exercising! Oh yeah, I almost forgot the cute bright neon ankle socks. I love workouts!

allesha10
01-30-2013, 09:05 PM
What a great idea and incentive me to get on the treadmill, thanks

renaej7
01-30-2013, 10:31 PM
Thats is awesome! I have been wanting to do that. I just recently bought workout clothes from JCP, but I have been a little hesitant. It feels good knowing that I am not the only one. :)

Slim_redhead
01-31-2013, 03:59 AM
sounds fun! i've always wanted to dress in a sports bra and work out to a celebrity fitness video in my front room

Ashley_ept
01-31-2013, 04:02 AM
I love exersing in femme. I have often debated with the idea of going out running as ashley, just have not built the courage up to go out much in public here in el paso. I think I would have by now in Phoenix....

Kathy4ever
01-31-2013, 04:41 AM
I love exercising in fem. Right now I have my purrple racer tank and purple skirt. After catching up on here going to exercise.

NeKoi
01-31-2013, 05:40 AM
Only been playing basketball, but haven't really tried done so wearing anything womens' except for jersey. Didn't really made much difference anyway, because it was very much like a regular basketball jersey that has smaller arm holes. Maybe I should look around for other things that I would possibly wear during games ^.^

Billie
01-31-2013, 02:12 PM
I am an avid road cyclist and almost always ride in woman's riding gear. In the winter I almost always wear compression pantyhose under my full length woman's cycling tights. For summer, the spandex shorts cut is so much shorter in length. Gives me a great tan on my legs. If I ride on cooler summer mornings, I'll wear a pair of nude pantyhose as well. I also like to wear a pair of woman's compression volley ball shorts from under armor under my cycling tights and shorts. Helps keep the jewels packed tight for a nice smooth look.

I also run in woman's running shorts (usually a size small or Med) and usually a jog bra under my shirt but I'm not keeping anything there from bouncing. I'll sometimes wear a pair of compression pantyhose when I run as well.

Sorry I hAve to ask, how do you ride? Just stuff compressed or tucked?

outhiking
01-31-2013, 02:46 PM
You can pick up some running tights for a femme look and doing yoga or exercising with a Wii can be a lot of fun en femme.

PertyX
01-31-2013, 02:53 PM
I do intend to have a late-night cycle ride in stockings in the spring!

X