PDA

View Full Version : Shopping and a movie...

jillcutie
01-29-2013, 02:00 PM
For a christmas present this year my wife offered to take me out dressed to a night out of shopping and a movie, We set up a sitter for our son and planned out where to go. It would be the second time we would be doing this.

We decided to go out of town but make a stop in town to check out a liquidation sale, so I would under dress then change in the car on the way out. In town there wasn't much left in the store, I found a couple shirts and we got a few other things. We stopped off on a side road where I changed my top and pants and put on my makeup, wig and forms.

We stopped in at Wal-mart first and not long after felt odd and I needed to use the washroom (ladies of course) I felt much better after and we continued around the store. We spent a good while in the store looking through clothes and everything, I found a cute ring that looks like a wedding set for $10. As it got closer to go to the movies I started feeling odd again, so we decided to not go.

My wife really wanted to see the movie but so did her mother, so we called her and asked if she wanted to meetup to go to the movie. She said yes so we got some makeup remover and cleaned up my face and I changed back to my drab clothes while my wife got something to eat. I dropped my wife off with her mother and came home to send off the sitter early.

I'm sad I missed the movie but did not want to chance being sick there. The theater was packed, so I don't think I would have been very comfortable being there.

We decided to try again another time, even for just a movie.

AndreaS
01-29-2013, 02:42 PM
Hope you make it to the movies soon. That's one of the things I enjoy doing enfemme is going to lunch and then an afternoon movie. Let us know how it went when you do get the chance.

Bree Wagner
01-29-2013, 03:13 PM
Jill,

What great present from your wife! Even with the hiccups it still sounds like a good overall experience. Hopefully the future trips will go great and you'll feel better.

-Bree

Beverley Sims
01-30-2013, 01:01 PM
Next time shopping and movie again.
You have a great wife, look after her.