PDA

View Full Version : A wonderful view!!!;

andreaboots
12-06-2005, 12:03 PM
Oh my dears!!! :eek: I went grocery shopping this morning with some fem stuff under my clothes feeling very naughty when I turned the corner to go down another isle when I saw her!! She was wearing of all things...thigh high black leather boots with a black leather mini skirt and a black leather jacket with a red blouse. Her hair was jet black and she stood about 5' 10". I about had a heart attack and had to look away and do that cartoon type double-take. Needless to say I followed her around the store in a mild sweat taking it all in from her click clacking high heels to her wonderful made up face! I forgot all about shopping and I think she caught onto me but just smiled and said hello and went about her business! I almost collapsed with ecstacy but self control ruled the moment! I was so glad to be home after that because I just wanted to fall at her feet and kiss her boots!!! Anybody had a similar experience with something like this??????:confused::thumbsup:

Raychel
12-06-2005, 12:15 PM
I just love and hate times like that. I love them because it is so rare to find such a beautiful woman. But I hate it because it is so dificult to really enjoy the view without her thinking that you are some kind of a pervert. :rolleyes:

Tiffany Tuesday
12-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Oh my dears!!! :eek: I went grocery shopping this morning with some fem stuff under my clothes feeling very naughty when I turned the corner to go down another isle when I saw her!! She was wearing of all things...thigh high black leather boots with a black leather mini skirt and a black leather jacket with a red blouse. Her hair was jet black and she stood about 5' 10". I about had a heart attack and had to look away and do that cartoon type double-take. Needless to say I followed her around the store in a mild sweat taking it all in from her click clacking high heels to her wonderful made up face! I forgot all about shopping and I think she caught onto me but just smiled and said hello and went about her business! I almost collapsed with ecstacy but self control ruled the moment! I was so glad to be home after that because I just wanted to fall at her feet and kiss her boots!!! Anybody had a similar experience with something like this??????:confused::thumbsup:

Nope, never met Julie York in the flesh :D

erica12b
12-06-2005, 12:45 PM
when that happens i feel so torn i want to tell her she is so hot (i have done this) and then i want to ask where can i get that outfit(dress) ect (have not done that)lol

TGMarla
12-06-2005, 01:12 PM
I'd have boldly walked past her, said, "Hi. Nice boots!" and went about my business. It would have put a smile in my day, and likely made hers.

And I'd have no doubt been checking her out the entire time I was in the store, too.

JoAnnDallas
12-06-2005, 01:28 PM
I just got back from the RSNA Show in Chicago. For a week, I watched women like that walking all over the show. I don't know how many times I want to stop one of them and ask where she got her outfit. Just too shy sometimes.

paulaN
12-06-2005, 01:40 PM
I hate it when something like that happens. I would not been able to take my eyes off her. I know it has happened to me.

Julie York
12-06-2005, 02:59 PM
Nope, never met Julie York in the flesh :D

LOL

You are so sweeeet! Hahaha.

:D

Lacamas
12-06-2005, 03:39 PM
I also saw a vision of beauty on sunday. There was 4 of them. They were wearing their sunday best. Each were wearing black 4" high heeled boots, beautiful long hair.

When i got out to the parking lot i just waited for them to come outside and just sat there and watched them for a little while.

That is one of the pitfalls of being beautiful in beautiful clothes. Everyone will watch you.

Sarahgurl371
12-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Yes Andrea it has happened to me as well. I am so enthralled by women that I tend to attempt to take in every part of them as well. Matter of fact it upset my wife very much in the beginning. As I guess I was unaware of my gawking. So as a matter of respect for her, and the woman i am looking at, I just take a quick observation and move on now. She knows that I will look though and we sometimes laugh about it. I told her If I quit looking, call the Coroner, cuz i am dead.

On a more serious note though... now i wonder if i am looking at the woman because I want her, or cuz i want to be her. Ever had that thought?

jamie-upstate
12-06-2005, 08:38 PM
becarful what you did could be stalking in this day and age
but i know how you feel i go to work evey day with something nice on i love winter i wear tights all the time

Tiffany Tuesday
12-06-2005, 08:41 PM
I also saw a vision of beauty on sunday. There was 4 of them. They were wearing their sunday best. Each were wearing black 4" high heeled boots, beautiful long hair.

Hiya Lacamas .. . miss'ing at mass?

never was allowed to dress like that when i was an alter boy ... but sure made up for it as an altered boy :D

hugz x

Sophia Rearen
12-06-2005, 08:52 PM
If only I were single. I was standing in the calendar aisle of Staples when she came in. What a vision. She was about 5'-10" in her 4" heels. Black pencil skirt and white blouse. God, she was gorgeous. Since I was in the calendar aisle it would have been funny to ask her for a date, however, I opted for politeness. I left the aisle and continued browsing the store and yet, kept my eyes on the calendar girl. I made a pass of the aisle and she was gone. Nowhere to be found. She vanished. I wanted so badly to see her walk in that outfit and heels. Argh, I'm disappointed in myself! I must be slippin in my old age.

Bonnie D
12-06-2005, 09:11 PM
I used to get into big arguments with my wife when we were first married because she would catch me looking at girls. I must have done it as much before I was married but I guess it was never pointed out to me. I couldn't explain to my wife that I was actually interested in the clothes and heels of the girls I checked out and wondered what they were wearing underneath. I also like to watch girls walk and then I would wonder what it would be like to be them. I couldn't explain to my wife that I wasn't interested in sex with them but fantasized about being them. I stopped checking girls out when I was with my wife because it was being rude even if she misunderstood the reason I was doing it. It just took some practice to keep my attention where it belonged. She told me that she didn't care if I checked girls out when I wasn't with her.

Bonnie

andreaboots
12-07-2005, 12:52 AM
AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!! :eek: I should have, I should have, I SHOULD HAVE!!!! :mad: Said to her, "Nice boots, I just couldn't help admiring you, I think you look fabulous in them!" And then I would march right over to the ice cooler and crawled in to cool off, whew!!! She was gorgeous.:thumbsup: I gotta go back on Thursday to get some party stuff...maybe....?????;)