PDA

View Full Version : In a weird space

Gocaps14
01-29-2013, 04:04 PM
I am a part-timer, very happy at home alone just in panties and a tee shirt. I have always looked forward to times spent like this, enjoyed the time spent dressed, and eagerly planned out my next day dressed. I can't describe the happiness I always felt once, "I was myself". Until this week...this is the third time in row that it has done nothing for me. I have been having some pain issues, with what I believe is a hernia, but other than that, nothing has changed. In fact, I still enjoy the anticipation aspect, browsing on-line, participating on this Site but the actual act has not had the same feelings. I have worn panties my whole life and have always enjoyed it, so I am not sure where this is coming from. My libido is still quite active and everything still works. Anybody else go through this? I know the pink fog is forever but does it ebb and flow?

Kelley
01-29-2013, 04:16 PM
I think most of us go through it from time to time. Try add some new items. Maybe a skirt, pantyhose, bra or try some makeup. Something new always helped me. Nowadays I just like to dress and go out, no big thrills I just feel good.

Jenni Yumiko
01-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Cold be the hernia? If I'm having pain or stomach issues, dressing does nothing for me. Try again when your well.

suzy1
01-29-2013, 05:19 PM
Sometimes its something else going on in your life that affects your enjoyment of dressing.
When I am in a really good mood I just buzz as Suzy.
But several years ago when I was suffering from depression I enjoyed nothing, not my dressing or even my beloved formula one.

I am not saying you are suffering from depression but is there something going on in your life that’s worrying you?

Beverley Sims
01-30-2013, 12:47 PM
Like Suzy says take a closer look at the situation around you at the moment.
The urge does ebb and flow.

Lorileah
01-30-2013, 12:50 PM
Oh yeah and sometimes it is a roller coaster ride.

Gocaps14
01-31-2013, 03:10 AM
Why yes, there is some things that are bothering me right now. So I took a look at my posts and noticed that I post alot in May, which is a particularly tough month for me. May has a lot of financial stresses and alot of past issues come to the front each year. My dressing must increase in times of stress, so it's not surprising that sometimes it wouldn't provide me the comfort I must be seeking.

Diversity
01-31-2013, 03:32 AM
I'd say yes it is only natural that it happens from time to time. Especially since you are repeatedly only wearing the same type of garment. Ebb and flow? Indeed! There is truth, in the saying: At the lowest ebb, comes the changing of the tide.....
You'll be back to yourself again, all in the right time.
Have fun and good luck with the hernia! Best wishes for a quick recovery.
Di