PDA

View Full Version : just told my best friend

andrea lace
01-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Hello everyone, I have just told my friend Hazell that I cross dress and she is not bothered in the slightest. The only two people that know about this is my wife and my friend and I am sure she will keep it to herself. It has been a roller coaster of a ride these last few months and to get things off my chest and finally be at ease with myself. My friend is a GG and someone I trust enormously, even though she is as messed up as I am in her own way. I never considered telling anyone about my thing but already 2 people know, next thing I know I will be down the shops looking like a $2 dollar hooker. It feels good to get things out in the open but I feel a little exposed. My friend is trustworthy and has been brilliant over the years, so I will close now and let everyone go about their day! all the best Andrea x

Valerie Sparks
01-29-2013, 08:08 PM
That's great, Andrea. I envy you having someone to talk to about it. I wish I had your courage to tell someone else.

Alice B
01-29-2013, 08:16 PM
Letting someone you know and trust is always good for your soul. But, if you go down to the cornor store charge more than $2. Adjust for inflation.

Stevie
01-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Great to hear that you can now have another person to talk to. Having someone to talk to helps out.

Erica Marie
01-29-2013, 08:46 PM
I know your feeling of relief. A few months ago I had alot on my chest about a relationship that went sour. A mutal friend of my ex had been there for me the whole time. In order to figure out why the relationship went south I had told my friend. She was extremely accepting and it helped enormously to not have to hide anymore.

jocelyn_victoria
01-29-2013, 09:42 PM
It feels good to express the feelings inside and to share your life with your friend. I have found it easier and easier to tell people, well certain people. I finally told my roommate and she is supportive and even gave me a purple plaid mini schoolgirl skirt. Lol

Be careful but don't hold yourself back. Easier said than done but well worth it in the end. I feel I can finally be who I truly am. And that is jocelyn.
Keep up the good work!

Xoxo :-).
Jocelyn

AmyGaleRT
01-30-2013, 12:09 AM
It does feel better not to have to hide from her, doesn't it, Andrea? And, with her being a GG, you may even get some good advice and critique on your presentation! You're doing very well! :)

- Amy

Beverley Sims
01-30-2013, 05:13 AM
It is good widening your horizons, I would tell your wife you have told someone else though as this could lead to a new form of deceit.

andrea lace
01-30-2013, 07:53 AM
Thanks Beverly
good advice as usual. Pretty much every thing I do involves my wife. Not only is my good friend Hazell, my friend but she is also a family friend too. She is our children s God mother and an all round great girl and very much a family friend. I have only just told my wife about my CDing and she being such a good mate telling her was the next logical step. Everyone on this forum is great and forthcoming with advice. I have told my other half everything about my big secret and have decided to trust my good friend with this too. Not that I have many real friends but Hazell is one of those people I consider to be like my family i.e totally trustworthy. There are not many people in this world that have your best interests at heart but in my true friend and many people on this site I am glad to have found a few x

allesha10
01-30-2013, 08:01 AM
Andrea, I am so proud and envious of you, I only wish I had your strength to come out.

Maria S
01-30-2013, 08:45 AM
I have told some family and friends but most can not accept it and it is now just a taboo subject.

Maria