PDA

View Full Version : Does this happen to others?

Elizabeth Marie
01-30-2013, 12:55 PM
For the last few years my urge to dress has been coming and going. I'll go several months without even thinking about dressing, then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, the urge comes back very strong.

Until Saturday morning, I haven't dressed at all since early December. For some reason on Saturday, I decided to wear panties in place of mens underwear. Once I had panties on for a while, I thought what the heck, and put on pantyhose. Then a bra. Then a dress. Before I knew it, I was fully dressed. Since then, I have been dressing all the time at home. I even went to a coffee shop and the Mall of America the last two mornings. I'm deep into the pink fog, it's all I can think about. Kind of reminds me of when I was in my 20s. I'm loving it for now but I know soon the urge will dissipate again.

Does any one else experience this?

Beth

Lorileah
01-30-2013, 12:57 PM
Most people do. There are so many things that happen, life for one, where the urge just isn't as strong. You would not eat ice cream every day, it would lose it's flavor. Enjoy what you have.

Maria S
01-30-2013, 01:14 PM
I find if I've not dressed for a couple of days I would be sitting watching the telly and I would see a nicely dressed female character and I think "Umm I would look nice like that". Then at the earliest opportunity I would be upstairs dressing as close to her as possible almost thinking of myself in that character.

Maria

BLUE ORCHID
01-30-2013, 01:19 PM
Hi Elizabeth, A day without dressing is like a day without sunshine.

SexyErica
01-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Yes, Absolutely happens to me all the time mostly because I'm just to busy with work and family obligations.when the urge does come back it seems to get stronger every time.I have been in the closet so far and haven't dressed in awhile and now the urge has hit me big time to the point that I'm think of going out dressed for the first time.

suzy1
01-30-2013, 01:26 PM
It’s never happened to me but then we are all different.

As long as you are happy, that’s what counts Beth.

Beverley Sims
01-30-2013, 01:37 PM
It used to happen to me but I am dressed most of the time now.

AshleeM
01-30-2013, 01:46 PM
Hello, all! I'm a long time CDer myself and I've had this happen alot! Similar to you, I'll get the urge to wear tights under my guy jeans or a pair of panties while I'm out running a few errands and sooner or later I'll find myself in a bra and it snowballs from there. I guess its just a "well I already went this far" reaction.

Ms. Laura
01-30-2013, 01:56 PM
Absolutely, the urge comes and goes. I mean, given opportunity, I'll almost ALWAYS take it but I'm not always equally driven to create the opportunities. And I do find that opportunites need to be engineered!

franlee
01-30-2013, 02:04 PM
I don't see where you have a problem, it sounds as if you are on top of the Game! No pressure from having to hide your gift and the luxurary of not being obcessed 24/7. Plus being able to just pickup and go out to the mall with out worrys. You are so gifted!! An to answer your question I believe it happens to every CD that hasn't totally transitioned.

Danielle_cder
01-30-2013, 02:05 PM
I do the ole ebb n flow not quite months, more like week to week.

Sarah Doepner
01-30-2013, 02:31 PM
I'll do pretty much the same thing, except for getting out to the mall. The boundaries set with my wife exclude most out of the house dressing except for support group meetings and trips out of town. My wife isn't able to get out often because of her health, but yesterday we did a few things, including a stop at a thrift store. I found a skirt and have spent as much time as possible seeing how it fits in my wardrobe. I'll get to the end of that experiment in another day or so and then it will probably be a couple of weeks before I have the desire and urge to dress. When it happens, I'm all in and will take every opportunity to get my girl on.

Shelly117
01-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Yea... It happened to me yesterday. I wore panties to work instead of men's underwear and when i got home I dove into my dresses and my shoes and full on make up. Stayed like that for the rest of the. Night.. Got to try on things I have been thinking about. It was a blast. And of course had to take some photos lol

AngelaSmith
01-30-2013, 04:20 PM
sounds like my whole closeted life! in my early thirties now and the urge has been coming and going for the last 25 and stronger each year! my urges are stronger though in the colder months when i can hide my arms under a coat and actually go out!