PDA

View Full Version : Pitfall of CDing from a Wife's point of view

danielle65
12-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Ok girls now I am a very open accepting spouse. I love my husband very much. I even went out yesterday and bought him his very first outfit (of his own) and he allowed me to dress him up last night (somehow I don't think I needed to ask him but I did :) )

Anyway, in the process of all of this I realized that there is a downside for the SO to this crossdressing thing that you CD'ers may not be aware of.....now i have MORE ironing to do.......:D I think I am going to give my husband some lessons ;) .

Just thought I post a lighthearted message for you all ;)

Tammy (SO of Danielle65)

uknowhoo
12-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Fair is fair, Danielle. Make him iron his own pleats! I'm sure (s)he wouldn't mind doing so in a nice pair of pumps, and apron. :p
Hugs,
Tammi

susiej
12-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Danielle,

There's hope for you and ironing. It goes this way:

1) It has often been observed that crossdressers like to be more feminine that GG's, given equivalent situations and stimuli.

2) Ironing is (I hasten to add, improperly) often seen as "women's work".

hence,

3) Your husband will ultimately enjoy doing not only his own ironing (in the aforementioned apron), but yours as well!

Congratulations, and thanks on behalf of the rest of us, for your lighthearted and understanding attitude!

Hugs,
Susie

Christina Nicole
12-06-2005, 03:08 PM
You can send out your iron to be done at the dry cleaners. They'll press things that you have already washed. Or better yet, hire a housekeeper to clean and iron. It's not that expensive. If my wife was buying me pretty clothes and helping me dress-up, I'd surely get her someone to do the ironing.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Oh wait. We already have someone. Never mind.

Tiffy
12-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Danielle, you may be right dear. But, I find that many CD's will do that extra work around the house for you is you are a supporting SO. And you have said you are, so why not ask your other half to iron for you in a nice skirt. Or something.

Kisses, April

I think you will find that you have less work to do that way. Even dishes and dinner, and washing clothes. Just today while I was still wearing my nightgown, I washed, folded, and put clothes away. I swept and mopped the kitchen floor. Vacuumed the living room and picked up. And did all the out door chores after I did the house work and changed. when my wife gets home all she has to do is the dishes. (her choice, I am not allowed)

Happy House Keeping

Wendy me
12-06-2005, 03:09 PM
i am soooooooooooo the house wife here at my house.... teach her to help out ....

danielle65
12-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Danielle knows how to iron...she will be getting a refresher though (or buying no iron dresses/skirts) :D I'm just teasing, I don't mind it. And she does do the dishes, help with the laundry and helps with the kids bath time so I CANNOT complain she has been a great husband thus far (in all aspects) Wouldn't trade her in for the world.

I was just giving her a hard time last night after she let me dress her...she sat down on the bed and i said "hey don't sit I just ironed that skirt and you'll wrinkle it" We both laughed!!!

Sarahgurl371
12-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Tammy,
I don't think he'd mind. I know that I do a whole lot of housework ever since telling my spouse about all this. Kinda a respect thing. How can I expect to only have the "glamorous" part of the femme experience? So for me I know that I certainlly would not mind if she was accepting. Good for you! Maybe now you can grab a beer and sit in the recliner with the remote while danielle does the housework!

Fiona K
12-06-2005, 03:47 PM
You mean she doesn't do the ironing already?!?!?!?
It should be a perk of being an accepting spouse- no more ironing!!
Fiona

Phoebe Reece
12-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Although my wife takes care of the household washing and happily washes my femme things, she does not do my items that require handwashing or ironing. I was given back a blouse today for handwashing, that I had not carefully looked at the label on. I have also learned how to iron. And, I am not complaining about any of this....

Stephenie
12-06-2005, 05:13 PM
You sound like a fun wife. I do laundry and iron when I need to. But I would probably do more if she let me dress up.

TGMarla
12-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Make HIM iron. And milk it a little, make him do laundy, too. He might want a little french maid outfit to do that, but if he demands it, hand him a feather duster and tell him to have at it.

You rock. :cool:

DIANE1960
12-06-2005, 05:25 PM
i always dress while i clean house and cook dinner for my so.

Marissa_CD
12-06-2005, 06:02 PM
You scared me for a second! My wife does not need any other reasons to dislike my CDing :)

Deanna2
12-06-2005, 06:20 PM
My wife has often said that she would love to have a 'wife' to do all the chores around home.

Here is a perfect opportunity for hubbie to put on a pretty little femme outfit - maybe a cami, short skirt and a pair of heels - and do all the household chores.

Being able to dress up would mean that the chores are no longer mere chores, but a chance to relax and be one's self.

DonnaT
12-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Ok girls now I am a very open accepting spouse. I love my husband very much.

I think I am going to give my husband some lessons

That's great Tammy, and a good idea as well.

JennyCD
12-06-2005, 07:56 PM
In light of the title, the article was NOT what I expected :p

It's nice to read from a wife who is not only understanding but also has a sense of humor about it.

Thanks for the chuckle. :)

jamie-upstate
12-06-2005, 08:44 PM
my wife just bought me a longine bra and silk gloves she gives me tips on my jewlery and makup we have gone shopping for shoes and bras but i must say i do most of the cooking and kitchen things wash cloths when needed and i even made my own skirt from a patttern

Rachel Morley
12-06-2005, 08:47 PM
Accepting wives are so cool! :cool:

I agree with others, now's your chance to unload all the unwanted houshold chores- get her that French Maids outfit as quick as you can! :D

womanatheart
12-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Tammy,
Thank you for the leviety. It was a welcome surprise.
I thought the subject would be many thing us CDers are not (which we probably major in).
Again - thanks.
Love,
Stephanie

Holly
12-06-2005, 11:07 PM
Tammy you sound like a wonderful wife.Danielle is a lucky girl. Thanks fo the reminder that CDing can (and should) have a lighter side.

erica12b
12-06-2005, 11:16 PM
thank you for giving hope to the fact there are gg's that will except us , you might ask her' if you get her a ironing outfit(domesticated with pumps ) if "she would do the ironing, i would bet all she will ,(maybe just for the pumps)lol

freshfrankie
12-06-2005, 11:17 PM
I've always done the housework,laundry and grocery shopping. My wife of 25 years moved out into her her own place in October but I'm finally loving life. I hate to say this but I don't miss her at all.You sound like a wonderful lady. I have one question for you and I hope you are not offended. Do you have a sister I could meet!:)Big hugs. You are one in a million.

Love
Jeannie

danielle65
12-07-2005, 08:24 AM
Sorry no sister :(

danielle65
12-07-2005, 08:27 AM
JennyCD, Holly.......This experience doesn't have to be a doom and gloom thing at all. Some GG might have a hard time with it but in the end your husband is STILL your husband! No matter what CLOTHES he has on. You fell in love with him and he hasn't really changed anything except his wardrobe. I had all the usual fears becasuse I did not know a lot about it but I say LIGHTEN UP, it isn't the end of the world. Hey I would rather see my man in a dress rather than a Speedo, (no offense honey). Anyway that is my opinion :)

Emma Brownings
12-07-2005, 08:34 AM
Make HIM iron. And milk it a little, make him do laundy, too. He might want a little french maid outfit to do that, but if he demands it, hand him a feather duster and tell him to have at it.

:iagree: with Marla and others!!!!!

Hi Tammy,

As others have said, it great to hear from accepting partners especially ones who can see a humorous side and have a giggle about what is essentially harmless fun.

winkys pet
12-08-2005, 04:51 PM
i find that iam two extremes,in my man life iam considered chauvanistic by many of my wifes friends and customers,(she,s a nail technician and beautician) i very often wind the ladys up and tell them that they should be tied to the kitchen sink or the like,but this has a brilliant turn on things,because most of these lovelly ladys are desperate to humiliate me by dressing me up in frillys and the like and taking phone pictures to have a hold over me,in fact 3 of them have already said they are buying me tights and panties for xmas,but when iam dressed un femme i do find myself wanting to do household chores,as far as my wife is concerned thats another bonus x x