PDA

View Full Version : who can make yourself look like you have cleavage

jessicam
09-21-2004, 02:32 AM
anybody know how to make good looking passable looking cleavage please tell the rest of your secrets and then maybe i will get brave enough to shave my chest HA HA my wife would kill me if i did that

hugs
jessicam :rolleyes:

AmyCarter
09-21-2004, 02:37 AM
at 6' & 130 lb, i have no extra skin or anything to move around to look like cleavage :(
but atleast it seems that most people automatically think that someone with a 22" waist has to be a woman. :)
i'm fine with it either way

Julie
09-21-2004, 03:48 AM
Like Amy said, you have to start with something. If you have something you have to push it together and up. You also have to have the right bra. Some use tape but anytime you tape yourself to tightly or for too long you will leave marks.

I have used foam rubber and cut it to shape so that it takes whatever I have and pushes it together and up. It worked well but your boobs are like a rock. Now I use silicone push up pillows. They seem to work best for me and have a nice feel to them.

If you want really nice cleavage start taking hormones or get a boob job :rolleyes: . Just kidding!

Amy, a 22" waist? WOW!

Tonia
09-21-2004, 04:22 AM
Like Amy said, you have to start with something. If you have something you have to push it together and up. You also have to have the right bra. Some use tape but anytime you tape yourself to tightly or for too long you will leave marks.

I have used foam rubber and cut it to shape so that it takes whatever I have and pushes it together and up. It worked well but your boobs are like a rock. Now I use silicone push up pillows. They seem to work best for me and have a nice feel to them.

If you want really nice cleavage start taking hormones or get a boob job :rolleyes: . Just kidding!

Amy, a 22" waist? WOW!
Julie,
Were can i get silicone push up pillows at? and can you still wear breast forums? :rolleyes:

Tonia and bye the way Hello :p

Wenda
09-21-2004, 06:04 AM
Your pics show really nice cleavage, Julie. When you say 'tape' it, can you describe that in a bit of detail. thx, wenda.

Felicity
09-21-2004, 06:16 AM
Try the "Nu-Bra". I use two sets of C cups. The are adhesive silicone bras that add a size. You can then wear a bikini top id th front covers the clips that pull the sheels together that create the cleavage

GraceUSA
09-21-2004, 12:04 PM
at 6' & 130 lb, i have no extra skin or anything to move around to look like cleavage :(
but atleast it seems that most people automatically think that someone with a 22" waist has to be a woman. :)
i'm fine with it either way

Amy I feel for you, I'm 6'1 at 145. Back when I had my hair long I've been mistaken for a girl a couple of times when not CDing, once even by a GG friend. Just makes it when I'm out shopping for tops I have to be a little more careful not to get ones that have a low neckline. Though God has been wonderful and has given me some mass in my chest to work with.

Grace

Julie
09-21-2004, 01:14 PM
Your pics show really nice cleavage, Julie. When you say 'tape' it, can you describe that in a bit of detail. thx, wenda.
Thank you Wenda!

I only use taping for eyebrow enhancement. I have never tried taping for cleavage but if you are interested here's a link to a website (http://www.draag.com/tips/body/cleavage1.html) that shows you.

Have fun! And if it turns out good, take some pics and post them ;)

Julie
09-21-2004, 01:18 PM
Julie,
Were can i get silicone push up pillows at? and can you still wear breast forums? :rolleyes:

Tonia and bye the way Hello :p
Here's a link (http://www.mrms.com/figure.html) to a place to buy them. I don't know about wearing forms also. It would seem they would negate the cleavage effect. :confused:

Amelie
09-21-2004, 03:38 PM
I think it all matters if you have something there to work with. I have enough of breasts, where all I use is a padded push-up Bra stuffed tightly under the breast to push everything upwards. Also wearing a corset or cincher up to the bra line will give added push. I have used tape with no harm done to my body. I used medical type tape, the main drawback with this tapeis, when I go dancing the persperation loosens the tape. I am still working on a better taping method, so I can create even more cleavage than I have now.

Love Amelie

PS I have this site that I posted before about cleavage, I just don't understand how they do it, maybe you can figure it out.

www.tgtoday.com/makeupandfashion/cleavage.html

Aly Cooke
09-21-2004, 05:02 PM
I have had some good results with the tape and push ups, but a bit of shading with blushers helps to.

See the picture attached

Ava Mouse
09-21-2004, 05:38 PM
I have had some good results with the tape and push ups, but a bit of shading with blushers helps to.

See the picture attached

WOW! NICE job! Can you post How-To photos?

Wenda
09-21-2004, 05:48 PM
Wow!!! that site is exquisite!! thank you....I can't believe... if I ever get some pics...

Wenda
09-21-2004, 05:51 PM
I think it all matters if you have something there to work with. I have enough of breasts, where all I use is a padded push-up Bra stuffed tightly under the breast to push everything upwards. Also wearing a corset or cincher up to the bra line will give added push. I have used tape with no harm done to my body. I used medical type tape, the main drawback with this tapeis, when I go dancing the persperation loosens the tape. I am still working on a better taping method, so I can create even more cleavage than I have now.

Love Amelie

PS I have this site that I posted before about cleavage, I just don't understand how they do it, maybe you can figure it out.

www.tgtoday.com/makeupandfashion/cleavage.html
u r my hero girl! wenda.

Bernadina
09-21-2004, 07:32 PM

See the picture attached
Very nice indred Aly.

---

Here is a site thay has info. pictures and instructions on creating a cleavage with tape.

http://www.draag.com/tips/intro.html

http://www.qss.ca/entomology/thm_frbfly020.gif

AmyH
09-21-2004, 07:37 PM
Aly,

All I can say is "WOW!"

stoopy
09-21-2004, 08:03 PM
Aly,

You're georgous!!! Don't think it's spelled right -- but WOW!! :p

Wenda
09-22-2004, 07:19 AM
Thank you Wenda!

I only use taping for eyebrow enhancement. I have never tried taping for cleavage but if you are interested here's a link to a website (http://www.draag.com/tips/body/cleavage1.html) that shows you.

Have fun! And if it turns out good, take some pics and post them ;)
what an excellent site. thank you so much. I don't have a clue about this stuff. wenda

chantelle
09-22-2004, 03:25 PM
There is such a thing as natural breast forms in south africa called
the invisible bra but i dont have any money.Yet real gg use them
So if you have some flesh on your chest then this will add to it.Just an idea..

Wenda
09-23-2004, 09:35 PM

See the picture attached
my god aly, those are incredible! Do you use hormones? Julie directed me to a great site, www.draag.com. Exceptional. Pics, step by step. Not just cleavage, but the whole deal. wenda.

babe4life
09-24-2004, 03:39 AM
There is such a thing as natural breast forms in south africa called
the invisible bra but i dont have any money.Yet real gg use them
So if you have some flesh on your chest then this will add to it.Just an idea..

I have two pairs - one in a small and one in a medium. I use the medium quite a bit and it is stunning :D. If you can save up for one, get it! Just make sure you get the right colour. I was so embarrassed with the first pair that I just grabbed the box and ran - not checking that it was actually for darker ladies. Oops. :) I went back to Clicks and spent a bit of time making sure for the next round a month or so later ...

Love,
Vicky

Aly Cooke
09-24-2004, 06:42 PM
I will post a how-to when I get a chance, but I basically tape as explained at www.draag.com, and use some powders to shade the chest area too. I am also quite choosy about what top I wear, and the safety pin it into place.

No hormones, just illusion!

Darby
09-24-2004, 07:49 PM
Aly Honey,
If I wasn't so impressed, I'd be jealous and maybe even start a cat fight if I were that sort of a girl which I'm not. Nice work and very convincing.

CindyT
09-24-2004, 07:54 PM
Aly, nice! I learned a lot from that link and since I have a good handfull there, I want to try that!

Do you think I have enough here to work with?

By the way, the white stuff is lotion, I just got done shaving....... :o

CindyT

Wenda
09-28-2004, 12:44 AM
I HAVE CLEAVAGE!!! I tried taping and it worked, but challenging. Felicity and Amelie gave me another idea. I normally wear a 38 or 40 C, but yesterday I bought a 38 B Hanes underwired seamless pushup. I wear it a bit tight and a bit high, put small inserts to hold my flesh toward the centre and....voila!! No Aly Cooke (that is just unbelievable), but an effect that I am thrilled with. I need to get a friend to help with some makeup and then some pics. As usual, thanks again, ladies. luv, wenda with cleavage.

Felicity
09-28-2004, 01:56 AM
Thanx for the acknowledgement Wendy. Talking about the Nu-Bra?

I think I posted somewhere about a way to use balloons too, but I didn't see it in this thread. I take the large latex helium quality baloons and fill several with 50 mlli-liters of water. I can get a nice size by using the Nu-Bra to pull in cleavage rather than tape, then the ballons to stuff a bra with. The balloons alone work well in the right bra. For the balloos I found. I use 50 mL. They were either 12 or 16 inch, but only about 4" long deflated. 50mL about the right firmness to put a fre together, of course, that was with my ballons. Different size ballons different fill, but make them the same, or mark them so you can balence them right. I have the same balloons filled for over a year without breakage or leaks. Several 50 mL, two 80mL, and two 150mL. The 150's have no practicl use, but they are still in my collection.

Muffles
09-28-2004, 08:03 AM
*gulp* WOW *wolf whistle* :o

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/Shirtfx_resize.jpg

Amelie
09-28-2004, 08:11 AM
Most Excelent!!! Genevieve

Love Amelie

Tonia
10-10-2004, 06:29 AM
Hey, I use water balloons too...to supplement the 'push-up' abilities of a push-up bra.

I have no chest hair, and just enough mass that when I wear a D-cup push-up bra, and put orange-sized balloons in the cups, I can pull the breast area up and towards the center...and I have good results.

But while this technique works well for pictures, it doesn't cut it in real life, because it's too easy to see the 'props'. So in real life I give up on my own cleavage (sigh) and use my silicone breastforms.
Dam will you mary me : )) :)