PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream

Aylineira
02-01-2013, 03:58 PM
My first started thread! But this isn't a question or anything.. just wanted to share a dream :)

So I was crossdressing and I dreamed I went out to a staged theater. Well one of the performers saw me and immediately gasped in my direction. At first I thought, "oh boy, she caught a man crossdressing". To my surprise she started to walk towards me.

I wanted to run but then she was like "Oh my! Darling let me help you with your makeup and hair!"

So she grabbed me by the hand and she took me backstage along with some of the other actors and began to make me up.

After they were done, I looked at myself in the mirror and was like OMG that's the best looking I have ever looked in my entire life!!!

I go out to the streets and everybody thinks I'm a beautiful girl.

They gave me tips on how to keep up my appearance and then I woke up.

Drat.... Thought I'd share my happy-ish dream to everybody. :):):o:sad::):D

PertyX
02-01-2013, 04:03 PM
S'lovely. I've never had a CD-related dream but I've thought about it so much lately, it's only a matter of time...

X

Aylineira
02-01-2013, 04:40 PM
It was so vivid I still remembered what I looked like.. oh the happiness I felt :D

Lorileah
02-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Dreams can come true :)

RADER
02-01-2013, 04:45 PM
My dream was that my wife and I where at this nice resort;
and the dress code was dresses or skirts only. No slacks or shorts.
GG's could go bra-less, but everyone else must wear a bra and forms.
Then I woke up.
Rader

Erica Marie
02-02-2013, 09:11 AM
I have had dreams about my crossdressing also. Honest most never make sense but its probably part of my brain telling me its time to get out and see the world through my female eyes.

linda allen
02-02-2013, 09:25 AM
Sadly, the only dreams I've ever had about crossdressing involved me finding myself in a situation where I needed to be not dressed and I was trying to hide my forms or get into some "boy" clothes without being caught. :sad:

Deedee Skyblue
02-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Sadly, the only dreams I've ever had about crossdressing involved me finding myself in a situation where I needed to be not dressed and I was trying to hide my forms or get into some "boy" clothes without being caught. :sad:

I have that dream too, Linda - it is usually my parents I'm hiding from, but sometimes I'm at work, or even back at school. I've never found out quite how it ends, though, I always seem to wake up just before getting caught.

Deedee :)

Aylineira
02-02-2013, 12:18 PM
I think my dream represents the fact that I am not 100% passable when I dress and so I am longing to be made over.

Tracii G
02-02-2013, 12:54 PM
I have had some CD dreams and they usually come in 3's

Beverley Sims
02-02-2013, 12:56 PM
My CD dreams usually involve embarrassment.

Kate Simmons
02-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Nice dream Hon. Lately mine have been pretty convoluted with myself as a female archeologist discovering new artifacts and relics and sometimes finding lost cities or civilizations. Of course secret passages and complex keys abound. I'd rather opt for the simple straight forward girl dreams myself.:)

Kristencdct
02-02-2013, 02:43 PM
I had dreams about crossdressing over the last two nights. Last night was a quick dream about someone helping me with my makeup and the night before, I was out shopping and feeling very apprehensive about it. As it turned out, everyone was totally accepting and I walked around the shops in a dress and high heels without any problems.

If only dreams could be reality...

phlover
03-08-2013, 05:19 AM
I also frequently dream of being a cross-dresser in embarrassing situations. Usually I am caught while CDing by my acquaintances or family members and wake up in the middle of my mortifying situation. But sometimes I become a passable girl and enjoy the sweet moment by intermingling with other beautiful girls, but these dreams are scarce. Maybe most CDers have similar fear of becoming caught by others, which is reflected in their subconscious dreams. I wish I would be a passable lady and enjoy my feminine life without fearful of being caught and mortified by others.

Aylineira
03-08-2013, 09:47 AM
I know what you mean phlover. I can't wait for the day in which we are all accepted no matter if we're CDing or a TG or whatever.

BillieJoEllen
03-08-2013, 10:14 AM
For as far back as I can remember when I dream I'm always a girl or a woman. I can't ever remember any. of my dreams where I was a male. I don't always appear in my dreams but I do seem to dream just about every night.