PDA

View Full Version : You Can Fool All of the People Some of the Time....

windycissy
12-06-2005, 08:22 PM
For fun, I posted my picture on Hot or Not, a web site where guys rate girls from 1 to 10. I braced myself for the worst, but to my surprise, I am a solid 5 which means I got higher scores than half the real women who posted their pictures. I even got some 10's! I feel pretty good about this - I mean, no girl likes to think of herself as a 5, but there are a lot of hot chicks on the site, and most of them show a lot of skin, and I think I got knocked down because I was wearing a simple skirt and sweater.

See for yourself (http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EEESERR&key=KHB)

ps: the score is a tad skewed, my boyfriend gave me a 10!

Marlena Dahlstrom
12-07-2005, 02:55 AM
You go girl!

For what it's worth, the ratings on Hot-or-Not can be a bit, ah, variable (a GG friend mine who's gorgeous has photos that range from 9+ to a 6). And it does help to be young, nubile, and showing lots of leg and cleavage. ;)

Katrina
12-07-2005, 09:32 AM
I don't think it has much to do with "fooling" anybody. You look like a girl in the picture. Hot or Not is based purely on physical appearance and like Marlena said, I think showing more skin = better score. You also need to keep in mind that it makes you completely average - ie, that will help you pass and blend in public - if thats what your goal is. I have mine on HorN and I'm hovering around 6.5 and have been for a while. I was originally kind of bummed but then somebody posted in another thread exactly what that means. I'm slightly above average looks wise as a girl which means that will help me blend in. If I was a 9.5 I would definately get more attention and more attention means more of a chance to get clocked.

Tiffy
12-07-2005, 10:01 AM
I think you photo looks just fine ad I gave you an 8 myself.

April Marie

windycissy
12-08-2005, 09:26 PM
I don't think it has much to do with "fooling" anybody. You look like a girl in the picture....You also need to keep in mind that it makes you completely average - ie, that will help you pass and blend in public - if thats what your goal is.

That's my secret to successful passing. Over 700 votes and I am still a 5, which makes me just another typical, normal woman you'd see on the sidewalk or at the mall. Well, not exactly "normal"...

Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Kierci
12-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Hey Windy I think and this is just my thought so please dont be offended but I think the clearity of the photo probably isnt helping, I bet if it was better so would be your ratings cuz girl you are HOT.