PDA

View Full Version : Things I buy for Maria are now for me

Maria S
02-02-2013, 09:30 AM
In the past I have felt guilty on the amount of money I would spend on Maria as if "she" were some kind of hobby. As of yesterday after buying her a pair of £24.99 shoes in a sale for £5.00 I no longer think of buying them for my Maria hobby but buying them for me and I am Maria.

I think in my mind the reason for this change is the amount of time I now spend dressed. During the weekday I spend more time in girl mode than boy mode. When I am dressed I am obviously not wearing out my boy clothes. I spend almost nothing on boy clothes except interview clothes and in boy time live in my boy wardrobe of clothes that I currently have.

It's as if my wardrobe and Maria's wardrobe have come together as one.

Maria

~Joanne~
02-02-2013, 11:19 AM
I have noticed that about myself. When my SO and I go shopping, I seldom buy anything drab anymore. I always head to the women's section and my closet is proof as my femme clothes are expanding at a rapid rate. Though to be honest, if something "pops" in either section, I have no problem picking it up ;)

Jodi Anne
02-02-2013, 11:38 AM
Maria, thats the way it should be. I may not dress full time but it is full time on my mind so when i shop it is always for Jodi.

Beverley Sims
02-02-2013, 12:21 PM
One day you will have been there and done that.
It is a new found freedom when you just go shopping for yourself without the alter ego along.
Look forward to that day.

Aylineira
02-02-2013, 12:22 PM
I know what you mean, I have bought so many dresses for myself but no new clothes for drab in the last 2 years. Even my wife tried to buy me a regular t-shirt and I later I asked her to buy me a dress instead (which I am wearing right now!)