PDA

View Full Version : Test Driving Veronica

KatieZ
12-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Hello girls, I just wanted to share my day with you.

I got my Veronica 2 back last week and I have been dying to go out wearing it, soooooooooo today I did. I put it on along with a long line bra and a waist cincher and pulled on some pantyhose. Next came a pair of one size too small stretch jeans and my knee high boots under the jeans. A light blue sweater with dark blue trim at vee neck and around the bottom. Girl glasses and girl watch. The only makeup I wore was pink lipstick. Then the only male item I wore, a jacket that I thought would hide my boobs.

I left the house and went to a neighboring town to do a little Christmas shopping. Being Christmas shopping season I thought there might be a chance of running into someone I knew. That is why I didn't go all out with the makeup and tried to hide my boobs. Well when I got to the first store (Target) it became very obvious that the jacket wasn't doing the job. I had it zipped up and was keeping my hands in the pockets to hold it out. But when I had to carry an item to the checkout my hands were no longer in the pockets and it was very obvious I had breasts. The girl at the checkout had a sly smile and I saw her look at my breasts, lips, and eyes. She didn't say anything other than have a nice day after I paid and was leaving. Back in the car I took out the breast forms and headed to Wal-mart and then on to Meijers. As I was going through the parking lot an old friend of mine popped around one of the cars heading to her car. We stopped and chatted for a minute and I maintained eye contact to keep her from looking down at my hips or feet area. A short and sweet talk and we were both on our own way again. Glad I didn't go all out with the makeup.The only reactions from other people I saw were an occasional curious look as if they were thinking hmmm something not quite right there but can't put my finger on it. Actually I don't think I would have gotten any reactions if I had been wearing some quieter footwear. LOL.

After leaving those stores I was done shopping and decided to have some fun. I put the breast forms back in and headed for the mall. I parked near the mall enterance and headed in. Jacket only partly zipped and walking in my best female walk. I passed the theater which was solid glass in front, somewhat like a huge mirror that went on and on. Wow that was the first good look I had of myself. From the side and back I could easily pass as a girl. At the door to the mall was a salvation army guy holding the door open for everybody. I swished right on up and I could see him looking me over from head to toe. He had a bit of a sour look on his face but didn't say anything. Going into the mall that way took me right through the food court. You know, the place where people take a break to people watch. My heels were clacking on the floor and people were looking. Most didn't show any signs of acknowledging me one way or another. I was just another guy with some noisy boots on. There was a couple women that were watching me. I didn't see them until I was almost to them. Both a bit heavy set, one 30ish and the other 50ish. Probably a mother and daughter. The older woman had a look of disdain on her face, the younger was smiling a snearing smile. As I walked by I smiled at them and said good afternoon ladies. That knocked the looks of both their faces. They didn't know what to say. As I walked on I saw a rather attractive woman coming towards me. She was looking at me and had that what's wrong with this picture look on her face. She saw me looking at her and she looked away but as we passed I saw her steal a sideways look down at my feet. Out into the main mall I did not see any other looks till I got near where I was going to exit. There was a younger woman in a wheelchair. She was stareing hard. I smiled and said hello but she was like a cat watching a mouse. Oh well you can't please everybody. And actually the only one I was trying to please on that little jaunt was myself...and it worked.
I had a great afternoon. I will do it again right after Christmas either without the boots and boobs or else decked out to the nines.

Enjoy the Holidays ladies.

Hugs

Clarissa3d
12-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. Love those heels gurl!! Sounds like you need to dress it all the way out and go again!
:D