PDA

View Full Version : For the first time ever...

pattysues
02-03-2013, 01:11 AM
Tonight was a first in many ways, my wife doesn't like my dressing. But, has known about it for 8 years. She asked where I got my out fit from? I said I had; had it for a while. She then said I have a lot of nice out fits and looked good. All ready to go to a club "this was a first". And then said she thought I had more clothes than most girls. My reply to that was "I dought it". :)

Barbara Ella
02-03-2013, 01:28 AM
Uh Oh! Rule number 1 - Never disagree with the wife, especially about clothes...lol. Sounds like she may not like it, but does not find it so disagreeable that she won't see you dressed. That is good. Hope you had a great night at the club.

Barbara

Amanda M
02-03-2013, 02:42 AM
I disagree with Barbara!

Rule 1 is "Your wife is always right"
Rule 2 is "If your wife is wrong, see rule 1"

Stephanie47
02-03-2013, 03:16 AM
Most of us are envious. Your wife feels you have good taste, a lot of nice outfits. And, you look nice. No overt hostility. No demands not to go out. Appear en femme in front of her. Wow. Just thank your wife for the compliments.

Beverley Sims
02-03-2013, 03:45 AM
I know for some it is a long road to this point. I do get asked often about clothes my wife has not seen me in for a while, "Where did you get that?"
I reply "Out of the wardrobe." This then leads to an animated discussion of good, bad or worst fashion and suitability for the moment I am wearing it.
I hope you all reach this situation one day.

Carol A
02-03-2013, 06:43 AM
Amanda, yes after 49yrs. of marriage I agree.

Pattysues, We wife has told me I have more cloths and shoes then she has every own.

pattysues
02-03-2013, 09:32 PM
She still has me on shoes in general. But as far as boots and 4" heels, I win :-). She started up at the gym a few weeks ago. I'm hoping, I'll be able to see her in some of my nicer out fits soon.