PDA

View Full Version : Yay, fulltime!

Samantha171
02-03-2013, 08:54 AM
I've been fulltime for about two weeks now, came out on facebook and everything. This is amazing! :)
I'm so super glad I managed to do this now, all of my friends have been super accepting, if a bit confused, and so far everything has gone so much better than I had expected. :)

Still trying to get used to ignoring the (probably imagined) stares and shocked looks from random people, but everyday I look and feel more and more female, I love looking at myself in the mirror every morning now. A bit vain I guess, but it never gets old.

And I get to use the girls toilets! And have my proper clothes hanging up in my room all the time, without having to worry about people seeing them and finding out, and I've been able to finally get rid of the old guy clothes. Such a relief!

I'm so much happier now, it's so nice being able to be open with my friends and not having to worry about what I'm saying, and my mind feels so much clearer now I don't have to worry about eventually coming out and starting going fulltime :)
Yay!

ArleneRaquel
02-03-2013, 09:06 AM
Samantha,
Best wishes in your new life. Hugs & Kisses.

jocelyn_victoria
02-03-2013, 09:07 AM
That is really awesome!!!
Congrats
Now if only I could do it. Lol

Jorja
02-03-2013, 09:59 AM
That is really awesome!!!
Congrats
Now if only I could do it. Lol

Ain't nothing to it but to do it if that is what you want.

I Am Paula
02-03-2013, 10:31 AM
I'm going on fourteen months, only having had to do guy mode twice (a funeral, and my father in law's visit). My descision came suddenly. I was spending more and more time en femme, and one morning just said to myself 'it's time'. I was using one bank branch for guy mode, one gas station, girl restaurants and boy restaurants to avoid confusing the locals. To much work! Now I just go where I want. The response has been either positive, or non-commital, both of which are fine with me.-Celeste

Rianna Humble
02-03-2013, 02:41 PM
I can still remember the relief when I first went 100% full time, it's a great feeling.

I also remember the joy when I donated sacks full of male clothing to charity

FurPus63
02-03-2013, 04:28 PM
That is so awesome! Isn't it cool!? I remember when I began my full-time transition last spring. OMG! It was and still is amazing. Everyday in every way; I love being a woman, being a girl! I sing it to myself all the time! Don't worry about being a little vain at times. I love looking at myself in the mirror. It's natural to go through that. I'm sure teenage girls do that too, especially when they start to develop breasts. The stares from others are mostly in our minds, I think. Most people are too into themselves and their own worries than to think about us. Besides, so what if they "read" you? They're strangers! You're never going to see them again. Just remind yourself of that. That goes away in time. Are you on HRT yet? If not, do so a.s.a.p. it will help to feminize your face and body; makes a big difference.

So you go girl! It's an amazing time! Enjoy it all!

Paulette

Xrys
02-03-2013, 05:20 PM
i came out to friends and family. the only thing keeping me from full time is comeing out at work. every day i get closer and closer. just got to muster up that last bit of courage and "get 'r done". congrats on your new life., hope to be there soon.

Samantha171
02-07-2013, 04:50 PM
And yesterday I went swimming for the first time as female as well! :) Oh my gosh, it was wonderful. Everything's just gotten infinitely better since going fulltime.
I really hope those of you who aren't fulltime yet are able to do so soon! Good luck to you all. :)

I can still remember the relief when I first went 100% full time, it's a great feeling.

I also remember the joy when I donated sacks full of male clothing to charity

I'm really looking forward to that day :) Unfortunately I gotta keep them for now until I know how my parents feel about me presenting as female at home.

TDon't worry about being a little vain at times. I love looking at myself in the mirror.

Paulette

Hehe, I love being vain. One of the best parts about this, I have never enjoyed looking at myself in the mirror, but now its one of my favourite parts of the day when I do my makeup and hair :)

Traci Elizabeth
02-08-2013, 12:47 AM
Enjoy being who you have always been. There is no greater feeling.