PDA

View Full Version : need a bit of help

lisagurl
02-03-2013, 12:13 PM
ok, id like to get more into being fem, dressing up and stuff, but im so confused with well i have a friend who is very christian and says i will go to hell for that stuff, i keep trying to purge the fem me but she always comes back, grrrr confused as to what to do, any help would be apreciated :)

thanks!!!

GaleWarning
02-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Join the religious forum.
There is a long discussion on this issue there.
The short answer is that your friend is mistaken.

lusciouslisalips
02-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Never, never purge your wardrobe darling---it is too hard to replace, and it is very expensive indeed...I have done so off and on for over 50 years and it does not work----you will always, always come back to it---so, just hide it for a time if necessary, but the urge will come back and then you have something to realize your dreams with....I last purged around 10 years ago and now I have a walk in closet full of Lisa apparel---more than 300 pieces all together, along with 20 pair or more of spike heels and wedges....do not purge ever!!! Lisa

biggirlsarah
02-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Ask her to prove it beyond resonable doubt, remind her God loves all his children, he gave you free will to express yourself. Love and hugs Sarah xxx

lisagurl
02-03-2013, 12:32 PM
thanks everyone!!!!

lisagurl
02-03-2013, 12:34 PM
im tired of purges!!!1 wheres the religous forum?

TxCassie
02-03-2013, 12:37 PM
:love:Yes, I agree, purging is simply futile. You may rid the clothes, but you will not rid yourself of your essence. If you are transgender on any level or form, your feelings will reemerge stronger and more definite. Maybe some of us have to go through the purging stage so our femme side develops and becomes strong so to take its rightful place in our soul. I don't know, but I do know purging as futile and useless as it may seem led me to Cassie and I'll never regret that at all. As far as your religious friend, God Bless Him/Her. But the best and I feel the only way to know for sure is for you to learn, realize your faith. I don't know if you are affiliated with any denomination or independent church, but you need to know your faith. Your relationship with God is yours and yours alone, So, get in touch with Him. The Bible may help, it may not, but I do know once you make your connection with The Almighty, you will resolve your feminine side with your spiritual side.

Hope this helps, dear.

Cassie :love: :daydreaming: :hugs:

Fuchsia
02-03-2013, 01:05 PM
I have purged many times but she always comes back. Here's a thought for your religious friend though. Look at all the Holy men of various religions including Christianity and the dresses they wear, long and flowing, like monks and priests etc. It's also easy to declare that anyone you don't understand is going to Hell. I've reserved a space there with my name on it as I imagine Heaven will be pretty boring.

Lorileah
02-03-2013, 01:18 PM
thanks everyone!!!!

Forum
General Health and Wellness - Religious Discussion Group (Invitation Only)

Remember that this area is not for discussing religion but you can discuss the purging part. Keep it on that topic please

Beverley Sims
02-03-2013, 01:23 PM
You are not likely to solve any crossdressing problem using religion as a base.
You are petter served along the therapy and gender issues through psychologists.
Me I just lived life and worked it out.
Purging your wardrobe is just wasteful.

lisagurl
02-03-2013, 01:26 PM
thanks so much everyone!!! :)

nikkimngirl
02-03-2013, 01:31 PM
lisa take al the advice about purging we all know it never works i have just recently come out to my significant other and it has been a huge weight off me My girlfriend is alot more religious than i am and has acceted dressing as who i am Religion can only guide you not tell you what to do

lisagurl
02-03-2013, 01:33 PM
thank you!!! :)

thanks!!!! i will keep in topic :)

docrobbysherry
02-03-2013, 01:34 PM
If u believe in God, Lisa, as I guess u do, She created u the way u r. That means She must expect u to be who u r, rite? So, fulfill your destiny. Live your life the way u were meant to.

Remember, your CDing hurts NO ONE ELSE! How can that be so bad, then?

lisagurl
02-03-2013, 01:36 PM
very true, i was this way to begin with!!!!!

Angie G
02-03-2013, 01:42 PM
You won't go to hell for dressing as a woman. Life is short just be you hun. your not hertinghurting anyone.And let her worrworry about keepingher ass out fo hell.:hugs:
Angie. And even if you do go there we'll all by there for you hun.:hugs:
Angie

Tammy Nowakowski
02-03-2013, 02:13 PM
lisagurl god lovs everyone
and you will not go to hell for it like every has told you
tammy

Kate Simmons
02-03-2013, 02:25 PM
You can only be yourself and you're not going to hell. I'm fine BTW. Thanks for asking Hon.:)

lisagurl
02-03-2013, 04:26 PM
:) yea the whole religion thing is messing with everything in my head, i mean i beleive in God and heaven and all, and my freind means well, i just need to stop getting so ocd about it hahahha :) nice to see you kate :)

lisagurl
02-03-2013, 04:27 PM
its like why would God mind even, i mean i was made this way, :)

lisagurl
02-03-2013, 04:28 PM
thanks Angie, funny when i wear womans clothes i can breathe :)

Stevie
02-03-2013, 04:39 PM
I purged twice and end up replacing it again. It does get expensive.

lisagurl
02-03-2013, 05:08 PM
omg yes, in this last bit of not being sure something told me to just keep what i had, hehehe yayay and now im wearing it :)

Maria 60
02-03-2013, 07:51 PM
Who care's where we are going as long as we have fun dressing now. You are not going to hell, after all you are not hurting anyone. Don't listen to anyone. Just have fun.

Kelli Ca
02-03-2013, 11:53 PM
I would hope tat it takes more than that to get to hell, have fun God made you who you are

lisagurl
02-04-2013, 10:24 AM
true, im not hurting anyone :)

yes i was born like this :)