PDA

View Full Version : Whats in your purse ?

Katrina Black
02-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Just a fun ? whats allways in your purse when you go out ?

Stephanie Miller
02-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Simple stuff... Lipstick, tissues, wallet, keys, glasses, hair clips,:D

AllieSF
02-04-2013, 12:42 AM
Lipstick, Flat mirror with snap in comb, steel tined wig brush, 3 lipsticks normally with varying shades of the same color, medical tape to prevent blisters from those nasty ill fitting shoes, nail file, ball point pen, car keys, cell phone, small change purse full of quarters to feed the parking meters, sometimes a small umbrella when rain is forecast, and last but not least little pieces of paper with contact information for the new friends I meet when I go out.

Tracii G
02-04-2013, 02:30 AM
Lipstick,lip gloss,hair brush and comb,small bottle of perfume.
Cell phone,wallet,car keys,Smokes and a cute lighter.

Eryn
02-04-2013, 03:01 AM
It would all depend upon the purse and the outing. As I recently heard a comedian lament, his wife needs a tiny evening bag that holds a lipstick and a credit card and an epic purse that holds Walgreens.

Billie1
02-04-2013, 05:03 AM
Just a tiny bag with a shoulder strap that has phone, credit cards, lipstick, a pessed powder compact with a mirror, some cash, cigs, a lighter and keys.

epic purse that holds Walgreens.

I've seen those. lol.

Angela Campbell
02-04-2013, 05:20 AM
lets see......a brighton wallet, keys, tissues, lipstick, compact, smokes and lighter, and phone.

AmyGaleRT
02-04-2013, 05:48 AM
What generally stays in there: wallet, pens, nail tools, acetaminophen tablets, sunglasses, hairbrush, tissues, compact mirror, some mints.

Before going out, I add the important cards/cash from my male wallet, keys, small notebook, phone (I add a pink bumper case to it first) and whatever cosmetics I may need depending on what I'm wearing.

I don't think I'd be carrying more than that, unless they perfect TARDIS technology for handbags. :D

- Amy

erickka
02-04-2013, 06:15 AM
Perfume,lipstick,comb,keys,wallet,smokes,......... ......... you know, all that necessary stuff!

Claire Cook
02-04-2013, 07:08 AM
One pouch has my lipsticks, another has eye makeup, then the main part has powder brush, nail file, compact, blusher, Kleenex, etc. My femme wallet with Claire's cards, then when I go out I add my male wallet w / driver's license. Just have to remember which wallet has the cash .... :confused:

Hmmm .. maybe we should add Kate's defense list?

ArleneRaquel
02-04-2013, 07:24 AM
Spare pair of glasses, keys, tissue, money, credit cards, ID, lipstick, hand lotion, cloth to clean glasses, and wallet where my ID, credit cards and money are located

Lady Catherine
02-04-2013, 07:46 AM
Wallet, keys, cell phone, small touch up kit.

Tamara Croft
02-04-2013, 07:56 AM
Admin posting.

Anymore posts talking about weapons and guns and this thread is done. Read the forum rules, that's what they are there for!

Maria S
02-04-2013, 07:57 AM
I take it that purse is handbag and wallet is purse?

Keys, make-up, mobile phone, purse, tissues, hair brush.

Maria

Beverley Sims
02-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Always a cellphone for safety and keys for the front door and car.
All the other feminine accoutrements are there left from the last outing.
Each time something is added, like a lipstick etc. something else gets jettisoned to make space.

Sharon B.
02-04-2013, 08:37 AM
Woman's wallet, lip gloss, face powder, blush, small bottle of perfume, cell phone, ink pen, scrape paper and keys.

Amanda M
02-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Normally not enough!!!!

MsRenee
02-04-2013, 10:32 AM
Alot of things , wallet, makeup pouch(mascara,foundation spounge,qtips,lipliner,lipstick n gloss) for touch ups thru out the day. pen-n-paper, perfume,tissue,mirror,hair pick,sunglasses and keys.
Renee

Mikkigurll
02-04-2013, 11:43 AM
Woman's wallet, lip gloss, face powder, blush, small bottle of perfume, cell phone, ink pen, scrape paper and keys.
All of the above.

whowhatwhen
02-04-2013, 12:30 PM
Wallet
Phone
Receipts
Calcium
Tylenol 1s
Receipts
Change purse
Earbuds
Receipts
Kleenex
Bathroom wipes
And finally even more receipts...

Robynts
02-04-2013, 01:05 PM
I carry all the stuff most everybody else seems to carry, but I also carry

-- extra stick-on nails and nail glue
-- business cards that I printed up for Robyn, with my picture and email address and Yahoo Messenger address.

Veronnie2
02-04-2013, 02:52 PM
OMG, let me check: wallet, id's, money, change purse with change, Grand kids pics, spare femme eyelasses, keys, sml pkg kleenex tissues, comb, hair brush, foundation, 3 lipsticks, eyeliner, eye shadow, blusher, make up brushes, eye brow pencil, mascara, perfume(small spray), small purse size aerosol of hair spray, chap stick, bobby pins, hair clips, cigarette lighter, virginia slims, breath mints, clear nail polish, safety pins, mini sewing kit for emergency repairs, 2 emery finger nail files, wrigley spearmint gum--3 of 5 sticks, 3 bandaids and a small note pad with a pen. Wow, that lil purse held all that, well at least I have an inventory. Thank you for the post....Veronnie2

reb.femme
02-04-2013, 03:05 PM
I take it that purse is handbag and wallet is purse?
Maria

Yep! that's about the scale of it. It's how Superman became confused and had his pants over his tights, whilst UK male pants are under our trousers. :)

In my handbag I carry, a purse, lippy, brush, glasses (cos I'm old), perfume, powder and blusher. Oh and car keys if the wife isn't picking me up. If she is picking me up, I drink the pub dry. Rebecca has a thirst like Bob you know!

Rebecca

Jennifer Marie P.
02-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Lipstick mascara eyeliner a mirror keyes my cellphone and ID.

Persephone
02-04-2013, 03:15 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/Purse2-4-2013_zps23193c84.jpg

(From mostly top left to bottom right)

Keys
Wallets (Men's black, women's red, both with cash, credit cards, and ID, but "he" still has driver's license)
Satellite location transponder
Cell phone charger
Hearing aid remote control
Medications
Makeup case
Tissues
Double-stick apparel tape
Brush & comb
Lipstick
Business cards (my name, not "his")
Earbuds
Small sewing kit
Gym ID & lanyard
Stin remover packets
antacids, Tylenol, lip balm
Weight Watchers materials
Hearing aid spare batteries & case
ID badge (Femme)
Pen

ronda
02-04-2013, 03:25 PM
all the normal things plus but you don't want to know what that is Hugs Ronda

Roberta Roberts
02-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Katrina,

Pretty much the same stuff as all the other ladies: keys, wallet, money, credit cards, make-up bag, glasses, a couple pairs of panty hose (one never knows when they will be needed OR a couple pairs of garter top stockings for the same reason depending on the outfit being worn), a pair of earrings...seems as if one is always getting lost, styling comb, styling brush, small spritzer of hair spray, lipstick, compact for touch ups, kleenex tussues, sale coupons, etc. Too much stuff...bag must weigh 5 lbs or more. The next bag I buy will have wheels on it like the airline travel bags.....all this stuff is heavy...just kiddig. Maybe I should be looking for a "Hobo" style bag with reinforced straps....I really like a shoulder bag.

And when I am out and about in drab mode....I miss all the extra stuff.
Cheers,
Roberta R.

whowhatwhen
02-04-2013, 03:43 PM
all the normal things plus but you don't want to know what that is Hugs Ronda

Oh come on now...
You can't just say that and not explain.

:)

~Joanne~
02-04-2013, 03:57 PM
I seldom go out but the few times that I have, I had license, lipstick, power, makeup removal towels, Keys (when not in the car), money, and some chewing gum :)

DeeArel
02-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Lipstick, comb, car keys, cash, driver license, AAA card, credit card, phone, lighter, and cigarettes.

KatieGG
02-04-2013, 05:27 PM
work name badge
wallet
lip gloss
eye liner
girl time stuff lol
old lotto tickets
a mirror
brush
pack of gum
sun glasses
charger for my ipod, which I thought I lost
couple movie stubs
a fork...yeah a fork
pocket knife
pepper spray...should be easier to reach
a piece of paper that says " Katie you are the biggest dork I know. But I love you"

sad part is I just switched purses about 2 weeks ago....

Jaymees22
02-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Not much, a wallet, lipstick, phone, keys and some luck..

DanielleT
02-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Some lipstick, some make up, some KY and Astroglide and ohoooooo, some condoms. Girls have to be ready, right?

Memzy
02-06-2013, 01:54 AM
I carry a mini back pack ^___^

A brush, a comb, a plaid hair bow, a pink hair bow, ipod, ..a spoon? digital camera, wallet, car keys, tissues, small lotion bottle [smells like cupcakes!] eye liner, a collar with a cat bell...? a small mirror, a few hair ties, a random nightmare before Christmas bandana, band-aids. ...I need to clean house.

Katrina Black
02-06-2013, 11:41 PM
The reason i asked is because it does not matter what it is im looking for its allways the last thing i find.??? Strange