PDA

View Full Version : My own dedicated You-Tube troll!

Violetgray
02-04-2013, 08:15 AM
So I was looking at some of my old videos, ever critical as I am when I came upon this in the comments (copied and pasted, not altered in any way:)

YOUR NOT A TRANNY
YOUR A CROSS DRESSER
STOP CALLING YOUR MANLY SELF A TRANNY
YOUR MAKING US LOOK REALLY REALLY BAD
THANK YOU

(post 2)

THIS IS WHERE U WENT WRONG IM LIKE A MAN, STRIKE 1 JUST BEACUSE A MAN IS WEARING A WIG AND A DRESS PEOPLE MISTAKE HIM FOR A WOMAN STRIKE 2 YOU SAID ALL THAT ON STAGE AND U WANNA BE SEEN AS A WOMAN?? HAHAHAHHAH YOUR SUCH A ****IN JOKE IF U SEE YOUR SELF THIS WAY OF COURSE PEOPLE WILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU USING THE GIRLS BATHROOM ITS OBVIOUS BY YOUR WORDS ON STAGE THAT U IDENTIFY AS A MAN, YOUR CREATING A VERY BAD STIGMA FOR TRANS WOMAN, MAKING IT OKAY FOR THEM TO CALL US MEN MORON

I Responded with:

hmm. Perhaps you should think this through a bit more. How can I identify as a man AND be representing transsexuals, poorly or otherwise? Also I'd like to remind you that while we male-bodied gender variants can't have periods in our private parts, we can still have them at the end of our sentences. Anyway I'm not mad at you and I love having these discussions. On Facebook my name is Violet Gray. Come find me if you want to yell at me some more! ;-)

And they shot back with

YOU DONT GET IT DO YOU
YOUR NOT VERY BRIGHT
THIS IS WHY I ABSOLUTLEY CANT STAND TRANSVESTITES, YOU WANNA HAVE IT BOTH WAYS WHERE YOU DRESS LIKE A WOMAN AND WANNA USE THE WOMANS BATHROOM BUT THEN U SAY U DONT IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN BUT A MAN THAT JUST DRESSES UP?
REALLY,BOO BOO?
EPIC FAIL!
ITS TRANSVESTITE CROSS DRESSERS THAT MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR TRANSEXUALS TO RECEIVE LEGAL RIGHTS TO BE TREATED LIKE WOMEN BEACUSE YOU WANNA WALK AROUND DRESSED LIKE A WOMAN AND REFER TO YOURSELF AS A MAN

(once again, I'm not writing them like that to make them seem ignorant, this is all just copied and pasted directly from the source)

She's also contributed a couple paragraphs to my other video on bathrooms as well. Anyway, I kinda feel like I've reached a milestone! My own dedicated Youtube troll :-)

Andy66
02-04-2013, 08:23 AM
Its when they STOP talking about you, that its time to worry, cutie pie. ;)

Jorja
02-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Understand, Haters hate. That is what they do. You nor I can stop them. I am sure the positive post that you receive far outweigh the negative ones. Ignore the ugly ones and enjoy the positive ones.

Beverley Sims
02-04-2013, 08:49 AM
A troll is a troll, always looking for excitement in hatred.
I believe the troll originated in Norway.
Think positive, the only trolls that are nice are the ones you can buy in Norway.
I think that is the only place in the world I have seen them.

ArleneRaquel
02-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Why do people love to hate ? IMO because they have low self esteem and the need to feel superior to others. Words do hurt, but Jillian just try to forget the s*b and continue being the fabulous person that you are & that we all love.

Jodi Anne
02-04-2013, 08:53 AM
ometimes it's fun to feed the trolls. Glad to see it did not upset you.

DonniDarkness
02-04-2013, 09:04 AM
I played Online games with a group of people and met some Trans people who feel this way about CD/TV People.

It is all based on hardcore stereotypes and it stems from low self esteem, and looking for someone to blame for their personal problems.

Seems youve handled it well, dont let it get to you. Sounds like its all her problem and not yours.

-Donni-

insearchofme
02-04-2013, 10:54 AM
YOUR NOT A TRANNY
YOUR A CROSS DRESSER
STOP CALLING YOUR MANLY SELF A TRANNY
YOUR MAKING US LOOK REALLY REALLY BAD
YOUR NOT VERY BRIGHT

Congratulations on having your own troll. Too bad yours is uneducated. We all know they meant to write "you're" instead of "YOURS". Silly troll!

Tracii G
02-04-2013, 11:05 AM
That is some awful grammar LOL.
Violet its a proud day you have a troll ha ha.
When I had my YT channel I had one TS from my town bash me sort of like that but we met for coffee and worked out the kink in her panties.
Had a good heart to heart talk and sorted out our differences.Not that we are friends now mind you but we know where each other stands.
Its part of the game haters will hate for whatever reason.I love feeding trolls.LOL

SherriePall
02-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Violet -- Did she always know she was trans or did she go through the crossdressing denial period so many do? Any way, she does seem to have a problem and it's not with you, but herself.

Persephone
02-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Hi Violet!

Yes, attracting your own troll is a certain measure of success! But is also means that like other successful media stars you're going to have to start protecting yourself.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/Beyonceandbodyguard_zps35e3f444.jpg

You might not be ready to go for the full bodyguard and coverup yet, but I would encourage you NOT to feed trolls. High profile stars like yourself can serve as lightening rods for some very weird folks.

Our tendency is to take them lightly and to dismiss them, but, seriously, while most are harmless, the ones who aren't can be dirty, sweaty little beasts with very dark agendas and it doesn't pay to play with or tease them.

You or your staff need to keep a record of their posts. And if they make anything even close to a threat, or begin to get really creepy, you immediately turn them over to authorities.

Hugs,
Persephone.

sandra-leigh
02-04-2013, 02:41 PM
I have seen the same sentiments posted on this forum. :sad:

reb.femme
02-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Hi Violet,

Then allow me to balance the scales for the sake of justice.

My wife, a proper GG don't you know, watched your vid on toilets and thought you not only funny, but the most passable CD she had encountered/seen. I would normally have used some kind of insult toward your troll ref a pineapple and the rear end of her anatomy, but that would be childish would it not? :devil: However, keep going Violet, the positives here are infinitely greater than your Youtube troll.

Rebecca

AllieSF
02-04-2013, 04:57 PM

Thanks Sandra, you saved me from typing one of my over long responses. If it isn't the humor, it is the way we dress, or the way we look. According to some here, we should all stay in the house and closet if we do not pass!

whowhatwhen
02-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Another example of the "no true tranny" fallacy.
:)

Barbara Ella
02-04-2013, 05:04 PM
Of course the best thing you can do is to continue being you. So much the better for us all.

Barbara

sandra-leigh
02-04-2013, 05:10 PM
According to some here, we should all stay in the house and closet if we do not pass!

According to some who have been here, we should all stay in the house and closet (or better yet, never ever wear feminine clothes or accessories at all) if we are not headed towards SRS or already post-op.

KatieGG
02-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Gooood Lordd!!!

whowhatwhen
02-04-2013, 05:37 PM
According to some who have been here, we should all stay in the house and closet (or better yet, never ever wear feminine clothes or accessories at all) if we are not headed towards SRS or already post-op.

Was this the same girl who would post "all CDers eventually transition" in the CD forum, only to later suggest that unless you were fishing quarters out of **** to fund SRS that you were just "a man who thinks he's a woman"?

sandra-leigh
02-04-2013, 05:42 PM
It hasn't been only one person.

Julogden
02-04-2013, 07:55 PM
If you can block this person, do it. Haters don't deserve tolerance of their bad behavior, as far as I'm concerned.

I wasn't going to bring it up, but yeah, we have some people like that here. Sad indeed.

Carol

Violetgray
02-05-2013, 06:09 PM
They say the truth hurts, which is why I guess this doesn't bother me too much! :-) A lot of logical fallacies there. For example, she says that I "clearly identify as a man" and that I "represent transsexuals poorly." How can both of those things be true?

Also I find it ironic that she laments the treatment of TS's (and rightfully so) but goes on to demonize transvestites the way cis-persons demonize her.

So mentally I've just kinda patted her on the head and said "Ohhh I see, I didn't realize you were stupid!" and I haven't replied since.

Kerstin
02-05-2013, 06:20 PM
I personally would not bother engaging with trolls on YouTube. Even if you owned them with a witty comeback they'll just be pleased they got a response out of you and keep on with their comments. People like that don't deserve any kind of acknowledgement at all. If you really want to annoy them then ignore them or block them.

KatieGG
02-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Was this the same girl who would post "all CDers eventually transition" in the CD forum, only to later suggest that unless you were fishing quarters out of **** to fund SRS that you were just "a man who thinks he's a woman"?

I never understood why someone would take the time to join a forum or go on youtube for that matter just to hate

SarahMarie42
02-05-2013, 06:27 PM
I never understood why someone would take the time to join a forum or go on youtube for that matter just to hate

They're mostly bored. I see them as idle people. My friend and I used to stir political dissent for fun, but we never hated on anyone.

That, or they're nuts.

sonna
02-05-2013, 08:41 PM
ignore the troll, there usually to stupid to talk some sense in to them !!!!