PDA

View Full Version : Has any one tried this?

Felicity
09-21-2004, 03:48 AM
I have recently found that Competition Swim Suits are better than Girdles for those of us who are slim to begin with. They just don't make small enough shapewear for me. The best type I found to use are the Womens Water Polo suits.

These things fit tight and come in sizes 24 to 38+ in 2" increments. The measurement is chest size. They streach like crazy and are sewn real good, hard to tear the fabric and stitching. I have a size 24 that once I finally get on, takes my ribcage from 37" to 34".... Interesting, huh...

I also have a 26" "short john clip back" by Nike that works well under a catsuit. These things are designed smooth for reducing the drag in water.

I am still looking for a Water Polo Zipper Front that I can buy small enough that I can put it on. The swim shops in my area don't have certain ones I found on the net. I bought a 34" Zipperback, and I like the fit. I can't go smaller without help zipping it up. A 28 fit very well and felt good, and did some nice body shaping, but I would not be able to zip it up by myself.

Any thoughts on the subject? any experiences?

crispy
09-21-2004, 04:01 AM
I love to wear stretchy swimsuits with as few seams as possible. :cool: The water polo suit sounds great.

I would especially like a short leg unitard style. Somehow the smoothing effect in the groin area is a real turn on. :cool: :cool:

Can't find what I want on the 'net. Any recommendations, or any idea where I should look (mail order)? :confused:

Felicity
09-21-2004, 06:12 AM
Best web site I found is www.swimoutlet.com

The short leg one I bought if from Nike and discontinued. I paid $29.95 for it from a local swimshop and had a list price like 89.95. These things are not cheap!

A good one is expensive, the cheapest are about $50. A fill body fast skin runs like $220.00