PDA

View Full Version : Life's little moments.

Fuchsia
02-05-2013, 06:18 AM
I long ago decided that Life is all about the little moments between the drab or everyday and that it's up to us to create as many of these Moments as we can. Here's my little moment from today. I started a carpentry job for a young lesbian couple, both Fem and sweet. Little do they know just how much I identify with them. They see a man in paint spattered working clothes and bundled up against the weather. What they don't know is that beneath my jeans I'm wearing patterned purple leggings and sheer black tights and pink lacey panties. Beneath my jumper and tee I'm wearing a salmon pink camisole, a cream singlet with pink roses and a cream bikini top (flat). A colour co-ordinated ensemble that makes me feel soft and happy. Can't help wondering if I made more of an effort on this windy rainy day and what, exactly are they wearing beneath the drabs. Makes my day while I'm sanding the crud off old teak windows xxx

Rogina B
02-05-2013, 06:33 AM
It wouldn't be wrong to get to know them a bit.It may payoff in many ways and perhaps they have friends that need painting done as well.

suzy1
02-05-2013, 06:35 AM
I know exactly what you mean. I use an old boiler suit to do outside work.
But underneath I am wearing hold ups, panties and a bra.

Somehow the work is more enjoyable. Weird that.:heehee:

Fuchsia
02-05-2013, 06:44 AM
You're right there Rogina. I got reffered by an older lesbian whose kitchen I refurbished. I grew up around a lot of women and have always got on well with lesbians who, like many women, treat me as an honorary Fem. Thing is I don't look Fem but I guess my inner and well developed Fem is visble to anyone with the sight. I guess it also helps that on a professional level I treat everyone with the respect they deserve, I explain anything anyone might not grasp and most of all I Listen xxx

It might be weird Suzy, but then I'm the Queen of Weird. I obviously can't wear a bra to work, it would stick out a mile on my skinny frame, but eh feel of the band around my chest, the thin straps that I let dangle off shoulder and the lace panties reall y balance the dusty hard work and as you said, make it more enjoyabe. Turning the Drab into the Soft and Fem xxx

Diversity
02-05-2013, 07:13 AM
How ironic! Glad you had a little fun doing what you do. Did you think about coming out to them and letting them know about what you were wearing? It might have been good for you and your business, in that they might have wanted to help you and given you referrals! Just a thought.....
Di

Beverley Sims
02-05-2013, 07:36 AM
It is difficult to out yourself to what appears like minded people.
If they have openly come out with their relationship to you you can say that you have a similar interest and see where that takes you.
Otherwise you should enjoy the friendship you now share.
Very frustrating sometimes, but that's life.

Ceri Anne
02-05-2013, 09:39 AM
If they have openly come out with their relationship to you you can say that you have a similar interest and see where that takes you.

Very well said Beverly. Great idea.

Fuchsia
02-05-2013, 12:58 PM
I enjoy the irony of those moments, which for me is all about what people don't know. I don't actually know the lesbian couple, they are just clients. I don't even want to come out to anybody, I'm happy as I am and anyway you are now my community of acceptance, where I can grow and experiment xxx

Rogina B
02-05-2013, 09:04 PM
The financial power of these often two income households is worth the time it takes to get "into the circle of trust".I wouldn't share your secret as it probably doesn't mean much to them. However,it is nice to say that you are LGBTQ welcoming and always looking for more customers"from the community"..That should be clear enough as well as "billing with a conscience".