PDA

View Full Version : have you had oney thing go rong

lori m crawford
02-05-2013, 06:53 PM
what i am saying have you ben out dress an had sonething go rong with a bra girdle corset hoes shoes makeup or a wig i know some time in a womens life she has an how did you dill with it an if it happen in front of somebody what did you do

Jeanna
02-05-2013, 07:00 PM
If you are talking wardrobe malfunction, I've had a few. If you are talking getting caught,,,that too:)

Jorja
02-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Honey, I am the queen of wardrobe malfunctions. If it can happen, it has to me. Everything from having a breast go flat in front of 200 people to ripping the seat out of my pants in front of all the jocks. It is easy to deal with. Smile, roll your eyes into the back of your head, say excuse me, then get the he!! out of there.

sandra-leigh
02-05-2013, 07:49 PM
One time as I was walking down the last two short blocks to work, me with my forms in, one of my forms fell out right onto the road. I quickly bent down and picked it up and hid it in my hand and kept walking as one motion; then I glanced up and saw that someone from work was walking towards me, eyes up (that is, not just looking at the ground) ! Fortunately for me, they were still about 1 block away and not looking directly at me.

Tracii G
02-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Nothing major that I can think of.

lori m crawford
02-05-2013, 10:05 PM
that is good lolo but ther must be more about going out the first tine or shopping an things we all get better at it but what was the wost time

Beverley Sims
02-06-2013, 06:27 AM
Once I had my car break down and I had to walk 2 miles home so as I could get changed to go and fix the car.

DAVIDA
02-06-2013, 06:47 AM
I was with the Tri Ess group in Atlanta, along with Jean, leaving a restaurant.
I was walking out and my skirt went towards the floor!:eek:
All I could do is grab it and keep walking.:heehee:

Maria S
02-06-2013, 07:48 AM
Having a bit of belly and almost no bottom skirts have a habit of slipping/falling down. Sometimes when I've been out in public I've felt the skirt going. I would just yank it up and walk on as if nothing happened. When things go wrong you need to make as less of it as possible.

Maria

Sallee
02-06-2013, 09:30 AM
I used to use water balloons for forms once and I had one spring a leak. I was still on my way out in the car maybe 12 mi from home so It proved to be no big deal just went home.

BillieJoEllen
02-06-2013, 12:42 PM
Two times that something happened to me while out in public. I was looking for a quiet street to walk around on a few years ago. I was wearing a wig. When I got about a half block from my car a lot of people started to appear out on the street. I didn't plan on that. While approaching a young couple I had to move over to the side to give them room to walk by me. I never saw the low hanging branch. It grabbed my wig and In surprise I let out a couple of naughty words in my male voice. They turned around and once they saw what was going on they laughed at me.

Another time about this time of year I was shopping in a Gimbel's dept. store. I was wearing boots with a two inch heel. I didn't see the slush on the floor and went sliding and almost landed on my fanny. Once again naughty words in my male voice escaped my mouth. Glad there weren't many people there at the time but I still managed to get a few looks. At that time CDing was still something one could get arrested for.

Veronnie2
02-06-2013, 12:52 PM
Most of my snafu's have been with my garter straps popping and me having to make the adjustments to re-attach the stocking tops on the fly. Once at a hotel, I was going to the lobby, and one let go. I looked and saw noone coming so I stepped into the ice machine alcove, hiked my skirt and was re-attaching when a man who was walking by stopped, looked at me, and said, "Nice Legs". He walked away, and so did I. Veronnie2

Debra Russell
02-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Yep - Lost a boobie at Sat. Market in Portland lots of peeople - picked it up an moved on. When i got home I sewed pockets in my bra - no pblm now they stay where I put 'em..........................Debra