PDA

View Full Version : i know

lori m crawford
02-05-2013, 07:08 PM
i know we all on dress an ask a lot of things but ther is one i wood like to no if a women comes home an can not wait to get out of her things an we git home an wont to wear the same things for as long do we or you wont to git out of it to

Nikki A.
02-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Its a differnt thing for us in that we usually can't wear their things all day long in most cases. There are times when I'm out all day dressed and I also can't wait to change into something more comfortable, especially my waist cincher, bra and hose.

DeeArel
02-05-2013, 07:31 PM
I never want to get out of properly fitting clothes. Those that do not fit right, yes.

Lorileah
02-05-2013, 08:11 PM
and I do rush home to get out after a night out

sometimes_miss
02-06-2013, 03:21 AM
I watched my female companions closely; what they seemed to want to get out of most, was uncomfortable or movement restrictive clothing. Bras that didn't fit or were more decorative than comfortable, thongs, heels, and stockings and dresses/skirts. Most women don't like to feel like their panties or private parts or are on display, so while lots of girls are perfectly comfortable in tight shorts, they usually want to change out of skirts and dresses when they come home. Stockings and pantyhose are either creeping down their legs, in the way of going to the bathroom, or just in danger of getting runs, so GG's take them off when they get home.

ReineD
02-06-2013, 03:37 AM
My SO also takes all the confining garments off as soon as she comes home: bra and forms, waist cincher, hip pads, tight shoes.

Beverley Sims
02-06-2013, 04:22 AM
irls like to change into comfortable lounge clothing while I will come home and just remove restrictive and tight garments.
Stockings come off to prevent them running, if they are still good.

Maria S
02-06-2013, 05:00 AM
A lot of things around the house you just can't do if you are dressed up to the nines. If a man came home from work wearing his business suit he would hardly go and mow the lawn, one because he would not want to spoil it and two because it is too restrictive. In general people lounge around the home in comfy clothes that it would not be the end of the world if they got spoilt.

Maria