PDA

View Full Version : Is there a thrill in getting caught?

SandraInHose
12-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Reading a recent response to another thread got me thinking...do any of you feel that the potential for getting caught adds to the thrill of dressing?

Personally, I don't. When I was found out by my wife, and told her how often I dressed, she assumed that part of the thrill was possibly getting caught by her. I told her absolutely NOT, and that was one of the major buzzkills when dressed, always having to listen for her car pulling up.

I know some of you put yourselves in precarious situations sometimes, but is it for the adrenaline rush of maybe being caught, or is it just one of the consequences you're willing to risk just so you can dress?

Pamela girl
12-07-2005, 10:10 AM
There is no thrill in getting caught, however there is a thrill in almost getting caught!
it is sortof like when I race, I never want to crash however when you are in a good close race going through the corner 3 wide and everybody makes it just fine, that is exiting but you never want to crash.
Like one post I read last week when someone got gas at the pump then decided to go in to use the restroom and halfway across the parking lot a cop pulled in and they did an about face, I bet the adrinalin was flowing

Katie Ashe
12-07-2005, 10:23 AM
I was closeted for years and have lost count of the close calls. I find it to be very stressful, nothing like tring to get undressed while cursing and trying not to ruin your outfit, with your heart beating so hard it hurts and :OMG: your wife unlocking the door. Fun ... more like an :kickbutt:

Wendy me
12-07-2005, 10:28 AM
i think if you dress long enough eather your going to get almost caught or caught eather wanted or not it's a rush ... as i said before their is a stripper that lives in every cder that car door , that door bell or hunny i am home ...
brings out that stripper in us ... 2 hours to dress ... 30 seconds strip and into drabs.....

KatieZ
12-07-2005, 10:44 AM
When I was younger I took a lot of risks so I would almost get caught and did get caught a few times. The thrill of "almost" was incredible, actually getting caught sucked. LOL Nowadays I don't care as most of my family and friends know I dress anyway. Besides that I go out regularly now and get read constantly. What do I care what some stranger thinks anymore! The "caught" thrill has been replaced by the so much better thrill of being me and accepting who I am.

Hugs

Jenny Beth
12-07-2005, 10:49 AM
I wouldn't say I get a thrill from almost being caught but there is an adrenaline rush. I had a close call this past summer while dressed in my back yard which is heavily treed and very private. Behind us there are a few empty lots, one of which has a travel trailer on it. The owners live in the Yukon and use it two or three weeks a year. There I was at eight in the morning having coffee in a louge chair in my femme shorts, pink top and my breast forms in place, they had arrived during the night. They rode by on their bikes and never noticed me..........that was way too close!

Sharon
12-07-2005, 10:49 AM
I have no desire to be caught, and the only "thrill" I get is when I feel as if I didn't attact any second glances. It's all about blending in and being accepted for me.

Raychel
12-07-2005, 10:53 AM
I am with you SandraInHose, there is definitly no thrill in getting caught. And I am always on edge when I am dressed, I never can really relax and enjoy the rare times that I do get. And it is even less so now that our oldest one has his license. Now I have to vehicles that I have to be on the lookout for. Sure does take some of the fun out of it.

Reading a recent response to another thread got me thinking...do any of you feel that the potential for getting caught adds to the thrill of dressing?

Personally, I don't. When I was found out by my wife, and told her how often I dressed, she assumed that part of the thrill was possibly getting caught by her. I told her absolutely NOT, and that was one of the major buzzkills when dressed, always having to listen for her car pulling up.

I know some of you put yourselves in precarious situations sometimes, but is it for the adrenaline rush of maybe being caught, or is it just one of the consequences you're willing to risk just so you can dress?

jo_ann
12-07-2005, 10:59 AM
there's definetely a buzzkill from the wife.. I tend to dress more when she's not around, not because she doesn't accept it, but it just feels stranger when another woman is around. Plus I think that she thinks its weird when I put extra effort into passing "body-shaping, makeup".. I guess she thought at first when we met that I was just into wearing the clothes, guess she never thought I would go this far.

sherri
12-07-2005, 02:34 PM
There are some good answers to your question here. Mine is, it depends. Getting caught by people I don't want to know would be horrible, potentially disastrous. I also don't enjoy encountering people I know will respond negatively and I have a pet peeve about not exposing children to something that will confuse them.

On the other hand, I have a very exhibitionistic nature and it feels like I can actually feel interested eyes looking at me. Going into a convenience store and encountering one of those long up-and-down looks is a turn-on. Getting spotted in my car by a trucker on the highway is fun. I also get a buzz from being in vulnerable situations (but that does not include situations that have the potential for hostility). Months ago I posted a thread on this forum about a non-threatening encounter with a law enforcement officer; it was an anxious moment, but it was kind of exciting, too. I wasn't doing anything wrong or illegal, so I was pretty sure nothing too bad was going to happen, but part of me liked being in a situation where there was nowhere to hide, no way out but to be cool. I did not, however, like that particular incident enough to want it to happen again! :p

Tiffy
12-07-2005, 03:10 PM
I think for some there maybe a thrill in it. But, I think that thrill is mixed with relife. If they are caught then they are out and may not have to hide any more.

Kisses, April

Fiona K
12-07-2005, 04:40 PM
No thrill, terror.
But she knows now so that feeling is reserved if the kids come home unexpectedly............
Fiona

sweet_maria
12-07-2005, 05:07 PM
To me there is a huge adrenaline rush in being caught by my colege roomate but if i ever was, like i was by one of my high-school friends it would just be plain embarassing. I like the idea of being caught but not actually being caught.

Julie York
12-07-2005, 05:15 PM
I've read a lot of things on this forum over the last year (almost a year) and now I see that there are two groups. They blend into one another but generally there are several ways that people get the 'rush' and they fall into two categories.

I might be wrong about this as it is all very complicated, but this is how I see it anyway.

The first is just the thrill aspect of wearing the clothes, because if you started young (as most of us did) it was always 'forbidden' and had to be done stealthily and with great risk. You were full of adrenalin from excitement by the dressing and also felt a very real fear of being caught. The intensity of this is so much that your fingers actually tremble and you start hyperventilating doing up buttons etc. But the thing is, you are not doing it in ANY way that would put you PURPOSELY at risk. You are SCARED enough!

After you have been through that phase, it then splits into those who no longer want to be scared and want to be able to freely express themselves without fear.....and those who are still seeking the 'dare' adrenalin.

The first group usually want to be able to go to TG groups, or have 'girly' nights and so on. If they go out they are very nervous and would not do ANYTHING at all to make the experience more difficult.

The second group, are usually people who have been through the initial rush of just wearing the clothes and are getting off on the adrenalin aspect of it. They are getting a thrill from purposely putting themselves in a situation that may result in them being caught. But hopefully not....but they MIGHT! It starts to have little to do with the actual dressing and more to do with the 'dare'. The same thrills can be found by self bondage or playing russian roulette.

And it is that second group where the fantacists lie (oh nice word association) because it is thrilling to pretend to have done something incredibly daring and stupid and got away with it. Even if it isn't true! And if it IS true it is not the usual behaviour of someone who is interested in just dressing for fun and wanting to go out and be seen.

I don't think I have ever seen a post that I believed to be 'suspect' that was about someone going out for the first time and being genuinely scared and nervous and being so careful to not be caught or give themselves away.

I have, however, read dozens of posts by people who have claimed to have done something that put themselves and their family at risk and underneath it you can see the 'dare' adrenalin that gives it away as either not real, or most definitely not the work of a beginner.

TGMarla
12-07-2005, 05:46 PM
No. There's no thrill in being caught. There's a thrill in NOT getting caught, and an anticipation in knowing that it might happen. But to me, it stops there, as actually getting caught is about the worst thing imaginable for a closeted CD with an unaccepting wife.

sweet_maria
12-07-2005, 05:49 PM
Marla, if your wife knew she would probably ask you for fashion tips. You're very pretty in your picture. I wish i could look that good.

Ms. Laura
12-07-2005, 05:52 PM
I have to say that the thought of getting caught is not exciting. I actually tend to dress more when my wife is home (she is accepting) so that she can answer the door if need be. If I'm alone I'm always thinking that I heard something and it really kills the mood.

Faye Emmette
12-07-2005, 06:02 PM
My trhill is to be dressed and comfy. I cannot stress enough though.. I don't want to have the spectre of 'who has told who' if I were to be caught.
Bygosh, over 40 years there've been times and it is ceratinly a rush to've escaped detection, but it's a game I would not play.
XX
F.

DonnaT
12-07-2005, 07:04 PM
As a kid, a teenager and even in my early twenties I was always putting myself in situations of possibly getting caught. I was definitely quite a rush. I would fantasize my mother would catch me and make me wear girls clothes, and not having any sisters, would have to enlist the help one of the neighbor girls. However, when I finally did get caught, it was embarrassing and a let down because my fantasies didn't come true.

Kimberly
12-07-2005, 07:08 PM
in response to the title, with slight flipancy:

... not unless you're into humiliation, hunny, and that comes extra ;)

Faye Emmette
12-07-2005, 07:13 PM
My brother caught me in my girlfriends 'formal' underwear when I was 17 and that has remained with me for all my life whether my bro. and good mate thinks I still am 'funny'.
My girlfriend caught me about 10-11 years ago but that was a happy ending except when we ended, she laterly told me she'd told her teenage kids of my other person. And who did they tell?
Risk to enjoyment ratio is very high.
XX
F.

JennyCD
12-07-2005, 10:43 PM
Is there a htrill in getting caught? No.

sherri
12-07-2005, 11:01 PM
The first group usually want to be able to go to TG groups, or have 'girly' nights and so on. If they go out they are very nervous and would not do ANYTHING at all to make the experience more difficult.
To me, it's possible to seek both scenarios. There are times when I want to fit in, and times I don't mind standing out.

The same thrills can be found by self bondage or playing russian roulette.
Okay, I'm not playing russian roulette, I don't care how sexy I get to dress or how big and hard the gun is.

And it is that second group where the fantacists lie (oh nice word association) because it is thrilling to pretend to have done something incredibly daring and stupid and got away with it.
See, for me, that's not quite it ... but I can't really go into details cuz it's definitely a sexual thing not at all about getting away with it. Daring? Definitely. Stupid? Yeah, I've done some stupid things, but I try to always give myself an out - and stay out of harm's way.