PDA

View Full Version : i know we all

lori m crawford
02-05-2013, 10:22 PM
i know we all started dressing in are moms or sisters things but wen the fond out did they help or what i told my mom be for an she said it was ok a help me after she cought me in her girdle she let me dress all the tine that is why i am lori she call me that wen all dressed up was a lot she like more as a girl

RADER
02-05-2013, 10:30 PM
When I was 4 or 5, it was a cute thing. When I was 8 or 9, Now that was a different story.
That is when the paddle came out, But I still dressed as often as I could.
Rader

katlee
02-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Never dressed in moms stuff and never had a sister. I just became entranced with bra and panties when I saw them in VS. Little did I know that I love them on myself as well as on women :).

Beverley Sims
02-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Playing dressup with the girls in the neighborhood probably started me off.

Maria S
02-06-2013, 08:02 AM
When I was a younger adult my mum found out that I enjoyed wearing her clothes. She was angry. To this day I'm not sure whether it was me wearing her clothes, me wanting to wear womens clothes or both. She said to me have whatever clothes you want of your own and keep them in your bedroom and she will never step foot in the room again but leave hers alone. After a couple of days it all blew over and I carried on wearing her clothes but being ultra careful.

Maria

BLUE ORCHID
02-06-2013, 08:21 AM
Hi Lori, Starting at age five I don't remember ever getting caught by my mother guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Claire Cook
02-06-2013, 08:32 AM
Lori,

I wish my mom -- and all of our moms -- would have been so understanding.

ClaudineD
02-06-2013, 09:04 AM
With three sisters I had closets and closets to play with. My older sister confronted me in encouraging way at around 13. After some coaching and improvements involving another sister, it led to full on presentation and first shopping trip into NYC as Claudine emerged on the public. Have never looked back and lucky to have sisters who fully understand and continue to encourage this old gal to this day .

asherdog
02-06-2013, 09:19 AM
I nearly got cuaght a few times but was extremely lucky.

Veronnie2
02-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Lori, first of all I love your avitar. LOL. My story was a little different, my three sisters had to watch me as a youngster. Mom worked 3-11, so my sisters had to babysit their lil bro. baby sit they did, I was dressed up as a lil girl every day after school. I liked it and grew to enjoy it when on my own. I was taught many things about being a girl by my sisters. That was the start of veronnica as i know here today. veronnie2