PDA

View Full Version : Delicates and washing

Jakie_Rose
12-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Hi all

Do you use washing machine on delicate cycle or do you do it by hands .

Love

Jakie

Sam-antha
12-07-2005, 10:15 AM
By hand darling, its much more fun that way.

Ariel_TV
12-07-2005, 10:19 AM
My g/f bought a bag that you can put your delicate in and wash them with the rest of your cloths . It really pratical :)

BrendaChristine
12-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Yep, the bag works great. Also those Dry Clean in your dryer thingies work as well.

Wendy me
12-07-2005, 10:22 AM
yes eather by hand or use the bag for them....

Jakie_Rose
12-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Thank you for your advice

jakie

Robertacd
12-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Its cold water and delicate cycle for all my wifes and my things. I would love to do them by hand but who's got the time for that? I don't recall ever ruining anything over the years either. But I do have one tip for washing bras in the machine, hook the clasp to prevent the hooks from snagging anything.

ballet
12-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Most of my clothes go in the wash machine ,but I always wash my panties by hand,being only tiny and very shinny that doesnt take long:eek: And really makes you enjoy being a girl:p

Jakie_Rose
12-07-2005, 10:33 PM
But I do have one tip for washing bras in the machine, hook the clasp to prevent the hooks from snagging anything.

Just lost a pair of pantyhose to hook . I have to remember to do them , always forget . Live and learned :crying:

Jakie

Tina P Hose
12-07-2005, 11:33 PM
If I had the time I would wash all my pantyhose, panties. bras and stuff by hand in Woolite, but I use the washing machine lingere bag. But i do enjoy pantyhose drying in the bathroom.

Helen MC
12-08-2005, 03:48 AM
My panties are fairly robust items, Cotton Interlock Briefs or Sloggi, Playtex, Marks and Spencer etc Cotton/Elastaine Briefs like the big pair Bridget Jones is shown holding up in the famous film so they can take a machine wash without any damage.

Using a bag to contain more delicate undies is a good idea and if you don't have one then put your delicates in a pillowcase tie it at the end and put it in the wash. It will keep then all together and protect them from damage.