PDA

View Full Version : what is most appropriaye word like Stu Rasmussen?

missmars
02-06-2013, 01:58 AM
I sometimes want to have breast like him.

Eryn
02-06-2013, 02:08 AM
I think that the appropriate word is "Mayor," since he is the first TG mayor of an American town.

missmars
02-06-2013, 02:30 AM
My Question is what isterm Male identified MTF crossdresser with breast surgury

SarahMarie42
02-06-2013, 02:34 AM
Maybe third gender?

celeste26
02-06-2013, 02:37 AM
As someone who lives one town over from Silverfalls (the town Stu is the mayor of) Stu refers to himself with the male pronouns. is very up front about being a CD not a TS. He is very popular and independently wealthy so does not need income from a job. Politically he is conservative and usually sides with the other business owners when questions arise. He has a tendency to dress provocatively in short skirts and loose blouses and that is the extent of the main town criticism. He knows he will never be considered a real beauty, it is apparent when first looking at him that he is male with breasts. However he will probably remain mayor until he tires of it and quits.

Beverley Sims
02-06-2013, 04:39 AM
I think the Mayor has a lot of guts.
At least the Mayor is supporting the small businessman and conducting other Mayoral duties.

ReineD
02-06-2013, 04:53 AM

Stu Rasmussen identifies as transgender, although I believe that s/he lives as a woman full time like a transsexual. As to her breasts, it doesn't look like she has any. There are ways to push the chest fat closer together to make it look like cleavage, and then wear a bra with forms on top of this. It looks as if this is what Stu does:

http://www.sturasmussen.com/realityCheck.htm

If Stu's chest looks different today, then she may have had breast augmentation surgery.

If you are interested in creating a cleavage without having surgery, have a look at the following threads. I conducted an advanced search for "cleavage" in only the thread titles:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3609647

Rogina B
02-06-2013, 05:52 AM
The Mayor certainly put that little town on the map! Wonderful when people realize that ability to make it happen,has little to do with appearance.But again,because Stu "puts it out there" the townspeople may feel that they want a good ride as well,so there is a positive attitude in the town which makes it all good.

Mickey_39
02-06-2013, 01:24 PM
When answering the question personally Stu refers to himself as "a guy with boobs". If you look at the link posted above (the realitycheck link) there is a link on that page to his story about having the breast augmentation. What nobody ever points out is his long term girlfriend.

CassandraSmith
02-06-2013, 02:40 PM
what is most appropriaye word like Stu Rasmussen?

Gender Variant?
Transgendered is my current favorite. It sounds formal. I like that it doesn't have any negative history. I like the sound of it. Yep, I'm going with Transgendered.

famousunknown
02-06-2013, 03:26 PM

called a non op TS.