PDA

View Full Version : My First Gurlfriend!

TxCassie
02-06-2013, 01:58 PM
Well, after a year or so as member of our community, I finally met a fellow member. We've agreed to respect each others' privacy so, I will refrain from mentioning her name. But, I am here to tell everyone, we had a blast spending an evening dressing for each other and ourselves.

Now, we took things slowly, we met here, exchanged a few private messages, then private emails, a few phone calls, a public meeting at a diner, and then we set a date to meet at my place. In all, it took about six months.

We both were so eager to talk to someone who could 'understands' each others' point of view, desires, and pleasures. I can't tell you and I know many of you know just how wonderful it feels just verbalize your thoughts without reservations. To actually say the words, "Oh I love that blouse" or " I just love pink" etc. It was so cathartic.

I never felt so at ease with another man in my entire life. Even when I've been with other gay men (you may recall, I am gay, she is not) there's always been a piece of me I've always withheld from them. A piece of me that just wants to scream, "FABULOUS!? :heehee: :battingeyelashes:

We are both still in our infancy in our journey, and we both talk about how much we wonder where it will lead and those discussion are just so good to have with someone how can relate to your feelings. But we had so much fun, we really didn't care if neither of us had a wig or makeup. We both agree, in time, those things will come.

So, the journey continues and now, I feel I've taken a huge step forward.

Wanted to share.

Cassie :love:

ArleneRaquel
02-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Thank you for sharing. A very lovely post.

outhiking
02-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Good luck to both of you on your journey together.

Beverley Sims
02-07-2013, 01:04 PM
It is nice that you met someone from this forum.
You have obviously done your groundwork successfully and I trust you remain good friends.
I have a rule with a couple of gay friends I have. "We will remain good friends as long as they don't pat me on the bum."
I am not out to them nor do I have any leanings their way.
They really are good friends though.

Tracii G
02-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Best of luck to you both friends like that are very special.

Xandra
02-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Absolutely love it. I'd love to meet a fellow CD to share thoughts and dressing tips!

Bethany_Anne_Fae
02-08-2013, 12:50 AM
Yes, it can be a whole new world when you have someone to share it with. Doesnt really matter who it is when you click. The fun you can have, avenues that open and happiness can ensue :)

Sallee
02-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Sounds liek your both having a great time being a couple of girls Have Fun!

KiwiKate
02-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Hey Cassie.That's really awesome that you've hooked up in person with some one from the forum.It must be nice to have some body you can really share your CDing with.Most of us here probably only get to dream of that happening.Good for you two!

Angie G
02-08-2013, 01:39 AM
I is very nice to talk with someone face to face.I'v done it and loved it.:hugs:
Angie

anastasiafantasia
02-08-2013, 04:29 AM
It's great when you find kindred spirits who can share your soul openly with and just know they just get it.Soon with each others' support:well who knows...........:d

cassexy
02-08-2013, 04:32 AM
well thanks, hope all goes on well from here too, keep the good work doing