PDA

View Full Version : my purse

Wendy me
09-21-2004, 05:12 AM
we all like to dress but what abought your purse? what do you carry in it?
mine is a medium sized one plane usaly black with a long strap you can always mare it shorter by tying a little knote in it. i keep lipstick,eyeshodow,powder and a compact my girls wallett credit cards bank cards, driver license, and a light days pad (sometimes i can get a little moist shopping :o )
love it ;)
wear it :cool:
wendy me ;)

babe4life
09-21-2004, 05:28 AM
we all like to dress but what abought your purse? what do you carry in it?
mine is a medium sized one plane usaly black with a long strap you can always mare it shorter by tying a little knote in it. i keep lipstick,eyeshodow,powder and a compact my girls wallett credit cards bank cards, driver license, and a light days pad (sometimes i can get a little moist shopping :o )

Hmm, you know, until last week I didn't have one!? It is still in its plastic wrapping as I got it through mail order :D

Teddie
09-21-2004, 11:57 AM
I have a little black over the shoulder purse. It's just big enough to hold the essentials, drivers license, lipstick, a small bottle of perfume, small hair brush, and car keys. Oh yea, credit cards :D

Darby
09-21-2004, 02:07 PM
I have a little black over the shoulder purse. It's just big enough to hold the essentials, drivers license, lipstick, a small bottle of perfume, small hair brush, and car keys. Oh yea, credit cards :DWhat else does a girl need?! That's about all I have in mine too and a few condoms... Hee Hee!

Rachel Elizabeth
09-21-2004, 04:20 PM
Girls! Girls!

One should never have less than four purses. One black; one cognac; one navy; and one evening.

Since you asked what I carry in my purse, the one I use most frequently has two sides. In one side, I carry a tube of lipstick, a lip pencil, a lip gloss, a compact, and a purse spray bottle of Chanel No. 5. I will place my keys and cash on this side, also. On the second side, which folds down when open, I carry my license, my credit cards, my insurance cards, my TriEss Sorierty membership card, and my drinking cash.

I, too, have carried a pad [as a spare to the one I wear.] If someone gets too touchie, feelie, I don't like my clothes soiled my accident.

I do not carry all of this in my evening bag. It is restricted to lipstick, lip gloss, compact, cash, and license. The other items are secured in my car.

Hugs

Amelie
09-21-2004, 04:50 PM
Oh No!!!,,, Now I have to buy a purse. I have a little knapsack that I use to carry my stuff, as with the things you mentioned, I also have to carry my walkman and some tapes. I also made this bag out of left over fabric that a string is pulled to close it,(??a tote bag??)
I also have this canvas army pouch that goes on a belt, I think it was to hold a canteen. Now it holds my lipstick.
Love Amelie