PDA

View Full Version : Working e-femme....

Veronnie2
02-07-2013, 11:03 AM
:) I was just wondering :heehee:if any of our gurls have done their work while completely dressed femme. Last month, I was on a business trip to Raleigh/Durham to see a vacant property we were thinking of purchasing, and when I was there doing a due diligence of the property, I opted to do it enfemme. I dressed business like in a skirt suit and blazer. I roamed the property for about 6 hours doing my report, and was treated superbly by the young realtor that got me into secured areas of the building. I think it was comical :D how his eyes frequently locked on my legs and thighs as I climbed up on some ladders. I know I was being somewhat of an exhibitionist with showing off my legs and thighs. When I finished and went back to the motel, I freshened up some and went to their restaurant for dinner. I was staying at the Wyndham hotel in Raleigh, and I was treated by the serving staff with their complete attention. The waitress complimented me on the neck scarf I was wearing and asked where I bought it. I really felt like the woman I was attempting to be. I will do this again when I know I will be soloing on another trip. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Veronnie2

Beverley Sims
02-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Not in a working environment but I have been the object of attention with my other girlfriends when I was 20.
We would walk around shops ride on sideshows and I was the one that got the most looks.
That was realised by the other girls and I got teased about it a lot.

outhiking
02-07-2013, 02:26 PM
I get to be en femme on the phone and computer all day, but that's nothing like your experience. Good for you!

franlee
02-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Doing it right now! And it make work so much easier to endure.

Ceri Anne
02-07-2013, 11:01 PM
I dress when traveling for work all the time, but never when I have to interact with customers or coworkers. I'm not sure if I would have dressed with the real estate agent, could accidently out you if he calls the office and asks for the lady who came out to inspect the property. Either way, a day working pretty is always a good day.

RADER
02-07-2013, 11:05 PM
I sometimes spend the day making things in my wood shop dressed all day.
Does that count?
Rader

Tracii G
02-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Sometimes I will repair a guitar or build one while enfemme( home shop)
I needed to go to Radio Shack for solder so off I went. Being so close to Wal Mart I needed some groceries so killed two birds with one stone.

Lezlietv
02-10-2013, 09:59 PM
I work as a Registered Nurse in a step down unit with mostly comatose patients on ventilators. One night I was caught underdressing at work and was told that if I enjoyed it so much that I should dress completely at work. A couple of the other nurses volunteered to help with make up and such and so I did. On three different days I dressed in a white nurses dress with white stockings and garters. While the whole unit was in on it and it was only at night, there was a "code Blue" during one shift and I was working along side of other hospital staff members and no one said anything. It felt wonderful to spend so much time dressed enfemme.

RenneB
02-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Nope no can do..... being an at-will no-cause employee makes it way too easy for them to tell me to hit the door...for any reason and no reason. That's okay, for the 25% of my week that I have to look like a guy, I get to spend the rest of my time as Renne.....

Renne.....

I Am Paula
02-10-2013, 10:38 PM
As a country musician, I ve done about 100 shows en femme. My stage clothes aren't over the top at all, the singer is the star, and I'm just the guitar player. I usually wear heels, skinny jeans, a western or peasant top, and copious jewellery.
It's great when you can combine your passions.
Despite playing to hoards of drunk rednecks, nobody has hassled me about my gender status. I've gotten lots of rude comments, but they were exactly the same rude comments a GG musician would get walking off stage.-Celeste

windycissy
02-11-2013, 12:21 AM
I do it whenever I can: I've attended City Council meetings, done site visits, recorded legal documents, gone to the law library, and like you I've enjoyed solo dinners at hotel restaurants where a single woman on business fits right in, crossdressing on an expense account!

jjjjohanne
02-13-2013, 07:05 AM
One time I volunteered and worked for a day at a clothing store. I shop there and asked the manager if I could come in and dress while I worked. I did not interact with customers, but I did not hide from them. I posted about it here. I intend to do some volunteering again some time. It was very nice.

mariehart
02-13-2013, 09:31 AM
Don't think it would be too practical. I'm a pilot:daydreaming: My high heels would get caught in the rudder pedals.:heehee:

Maria S
02-13-2013, 10:07 AM
Nothing so exciting but I'm sure those who read my posts know I am constantly looking for a job. On Saturday in boy mode I saw an advert in Superdrug for a pharmacy assistant and to leave a CV with the pharmacist. As I did not have one on me I agreed to bring a copy in on Monday. When Monday came I could not be bothered to go in boy mode and then come home change and then go out again. So I approached the pharmacist saying that I have brought my CV in (which was obviously in my boy name). I handed it over and she said the previous girl had left. Not sure whether she knew I was boy or girl. I was nervous you know first impressions and all that. After I walked out I got this picture in my mind of being in an interview with the pharmacist and saying "Happy to work either as male or female". Blimey imagine all day every day en-femme and getting paid for it. Could say to the wife "Well they wanted a female assistant and we need the money!!"

Maria

BOBBI G.
02-16-2013, 06:49 AM
My everyday dress is "enfemme". Although it is just getting ready for work. I am 24/7, so it isn't a big deal. I am in public service as a bridge tender, on one of the busier bridges in South Florida, and it is a little like life in a gold fish bowl. Am surrounded by windows, and am on view continuously during my shift. Either the boaters, and car and truck drivers have gotten used to the homely tender or they just accept the fact I am who I am.

Bobbi

Jenni Yumiko
02-16-2013, 07:04 AM
Only on business trips and only in the hotel. Wen working normally we have waaay too many video conferences (my dept is scattered across America and overseas) to take that risk.

DAVIDA
02-16-2013, 07:14 AM
Before I retired as a contractor, I would sometimes be dressed in women's work attire that would be appropriate for the job if I was going to be working alone.:D