PDA

View Full Version : 10 days En Femme!

GondorRachel
02-07-2013, 12:05 PM
I am just about to begin a 10 day vacation which begins tomorrow by getting my eyebrows waxed then shopping and mani/pedi with girlfriends. I will spend the entirety of the 10 days en femme, including flying pretty. I will be on a cruise with a bunch of friends, some of which are trans, most are cis-people but cool. I have never spent more than a couple days en femme, and I know my friends are going to be fine, but the people outside our sizable (600ish people) group make me a tad apprehensive. I doubt anything will happen other than stares and whispered remarks along the lines of "that's a dude...", both of which I am going to keep my head up and keep walking in my stylish yet affordable heels. I am planning to swim (at least frolic in the water, trying to keep the wig on/dry) and sunbathe in my two-piece suits (I want those sexy straps in my tan line ;) ). Formal nights are going to be full on ball gowns, and every other night will be nice evening dress. Day wear will either be sundress, shorts and tshirt, or skirt and tshirt (I have a bunch of each so as to not feel forced into one or another).

Lorileah
02-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Have a good time.

bobbimo
02-07-2013, 12:14 PM
That sounds like a ball!
Where are you cruising too?
Just dont get tempted to go skinny dipping in the pool, or your secret might get out.
Bobbi

Persephone
02-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Awesome!

Have a wonderful trip! And please bring home lots of pictures and stories to share with us!

Hugs,
Persephone.

outhiking
02-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Good for you! Walk with grace and confidence and everything will be fine. We can't wait to hear back from you when you return.

Sallee
02-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Have fun sounds like a nice adventure

Beverley Sims
Cruising with a bunch of friends that know who/what you are is an excellent idea.
A similar situation a holiday with supportive girls got me going some years ago.
They were more encouraging than supportive, either I dressed or I did not go on the holiday with them.
Thinking now, maybe it was a form of forced dressing.

paulaprimo
oh you lucky girl!! have a great time and take lots of pic's for us... :)

Tammy Nowakowski
02-07-2013, 02:02 PM
have fun and lots of pics
and alway be safe

stepanie
02-07-2013, 02:53 PM
very cool. Please don't leave us hanging. We would like to hear how it went. Especially now that you've
teased us.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-07-2013, 03:25 PM
i agree with you Stepanie

qaws123uk
02-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Sounds great!! Have a wonderful time. Look forward to hearing about it all!

Teri Ray
02-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Have fun and enjoy the time enfemme

MissTee
02-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Enjoy. That sounds like such a great time!

Ceri Anne
02-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Sounds great Rachel, I have a dream of doing this exact thing, and your starting right with the mani pedi and primping. With the group as large as you say it is, there may be some whispering, but you should not have any problems. I absolutly love going to the beach, pool in my bikini.......I actually use a mens shirt boyfriend style as a coverup, it feels very sexy with its heavy cotton, and hanging loose below my bikini bottom. I often leave a few buttons undone just for a daring feel.

Have a geat trip, will look forward to seeing pics and hearing stories. Tell me what group you went with for future reference.

Bree Wagner
02-07-2013, 11:11 PM
I hope you have a blast! Cruises are fantastic and I'll bet this experience will live up to it for you. Come back and tell us all about it!

GondorRachel
02-08-2013, 12:10 AM
oh the group I am with is not the issue, I am certain that almost every one of them is not only cool with "our kind", but supportive. The previous years cruise had 2 women who were transitioning, one of whom began her full-time on the first day of the cruise, inspired by one of the group's performers. Those two women have become very popular in the group, and friends with many of us. I will certainly try to keep a diary of how things go, may have to go get one of those cute diaries now that I mention it...and maybe a gel pen to write with...

missmars
02-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Have a good time.

BLUE ORCHID
02-10-2013, 02:32 PM
Hi Rachel, Pace yourself so you don't get burnt out by the seventh day.

May(be)
02-11-2013, 12:24 AM
:)Be sure to take pictures so you can rub it in all our faces. LUCKY!

Mollyanne
02-11-2013, 06:33 AM
I REALLY envy you, I had that wish but could never act upon it. I wish you a fantastic time.

Molly

Trish
02-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Have a good time, and take lots of pictures for us.

Claire Cook
02-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Have a wondeful time -- we all look forward to hearing about it. And remember that even when you're read, people will appreciate you.

Mind that sun!!

kimdl93
02-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Sounds like a great ten days! Enjoy and don't worry about the rare critical comment.

Sarasometimes
02-11-2013, 10:13 AM
Remember to wear sunscreen. My guess is that you dress regularly so this will be just the same but for a longer timeframe. Bring plenty of hair removal supplies so you stay nice and smooth. have you considered getting more than just your brows waxed? It might save you some time every day. Enjoy!