PDA

View Full Version : What a Night!

~Joanne~
02-07-2013, 10:51 PM
I am not trying to "rub" anything in to those girls that are in a DADT relationship or anything along those lines, or just haven't come out yet for whatever reasons, but I just wanted to share what a great night I am having :)

The day started with some lite hearted talking and my SO making fun of me while hanging some freshly washed dresses and such (see my "clothing mannerisms" thread) before she went off to work.

I spent most of the day doing a bunch of cleaning, completely in drab. The plan was to get it done, shave and shower, do my nails, get pretty (well, as pretty as it gets), and relax and maybe take a few pictures to get the practice with the new camera. Before I knew it, because I got carried away with the cleaning part, my femme time was becoming limited.

Even though I am out to my SO and we have a great relationship, we now do almost everything together where before we'd do more solo than anything, I do not try to be dressed when she is around. I don't want to push this on her or run it into the ground even though she really has no problem with it which she proved tonight.

So after painting my toes and them drying, I put on an outfit figuring that I had a couple of hours to relax and started my make up when she called. The conversation went something like this....

Her: I am getting off early, we are dead tonight, do you want me to stop and pick up some food?
Me: Um, sure if you want to (must have sounded disappointed here lol)
Her: What's wrong?
Me: Nothing. I just need to "clean up" before you get home
Her: laughing, does Joanne want something to eat?
Me: She said yes.

So at this point she knew I was dressed so she took my order and told me "tell Joanne I will be home soon and I'll see her then".

So I finished My makeup and dressing. When she arrived home I was at the front door waiting so I opened it to let her in, she had bags of things so I tried holding the door without anyone seeing me. She dropped a bag on her way in and said "oh lord, grab that bag". Without even thinking I was on the front porch picking up this bag fully femme. Then it hit me, oh man, I might be seen out here and I tripped trying to get back into the house because my heel caught the arch way.

My SO, having a wicked sense of humor, was laughing as she told me she purposely dropped the bag to make me get it. No, she wasn't tryng to get me to go past the front door dressed but wanted to see if I would to help her out lol luckily I passed that test I guess unless a neighbor asks me tomorrow who the chick was lol

So we ate dinner while watching Television and chatted a bit which was special for me as I have never eaten while I was dressed and for some odd reason I kept asking her if my lipstick was smeared lol She finally said " No now shut up and eat" lol

Afterwards she asked what I was gonna do the rest of the night dressed and I said I had thought about taking some pictures (which she knows I post here and they are kept on a pen drive) so she volunteered to be the photographer :) we then sat at the PC together looking at them and past ones where she pointed out the ones she liked and which ones she didn't.

All in all, It's been a fantastic night and none of it was even planned which made it all the better! Sorry I am rambling now but I just wanted to share this experience. It may or may not ever happen again. who knows.

Anyone ever have a night, or day, like this with their SO's?

MysticLady
02-07-2013, 11:09 PM
What a wonderful expierence to share your femme time with someone. I would like someday to have lunch en femme with another woman out in public. Ahh what a dream.:heehee:

MissTee
02-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Often, fortunately. Quite often. :heehee:

Bree Wagner
02-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Sounds like a wonderful night and I'm glad you got to experience it. Hopefully there are more of them in your future. Those of us lucky enough to have similar experiences treasure them every bit as much as it is apparent that you do. The happiest picture I've ever taken is this one (http://www.flickr.com/photos/breewagner/8425119959/) with my wife. :)

-Bree

Ceri Anne
02-07-2013, 11:17 PM
I'm so happy for you, it sounds like it was a great evening.

Beverley Sims
02-08-2013, 12:14 AM
Good for you.
One thing I preach a lot here is do not refer to yourself, I think your wife sent you a message here.

"So we ate dinner while watching Television and chatted a bit which was special for me as I have never eaten while I was dressed and for some odd reason I kept asking her if my lipstick was smeared lol She finally said " No now shut up and eat" "

Remember do not remind your SO about how you are having problems only associated with a female, they already know.
So get on with it.
You can quickly destroy any progress you make by adding comments like this.

Julie Denier
02-08-2013, 12:22 AM
What a fantastic time! If only ...

Tracii G
02-08-2013, 12:22 AM
Sounds like a perfect evening @ you went on to the porch!!!

AllieSF
02-08-2013, 04:52 AM
No, I haven't had a night like that, nor even a day. However, I would love to be in that situation. Thanks for sharing and your story made me feel real good, and ...... hopeful.

Kathy4ever
02-08-2013, 05:02 AM
Sounds fun. I hope you thanked her and showed her some appreciation. It would be nice if my wife did that . She has progressed where we can talk a little about this but she is not ready to see kathy or participate. She even tried on my new wig that came yesterday. She knew it was coming and joked around that she was going to see it first. Before last week this was the last thing I thought she would do.

Kate Simmons
02-08-2013, 05:52 AM
I've had similar experiences with my GF. It is really nice to relax and just be yourself sometimes Hon.:battingeyelashes::)

linda allen
02-08-2013, 07:12 AM
That sounds like a great evening and your wife seems to accept your dressing and "Joanne". Be sure to tell and show her how much you love her and appreciate her understanding.

Next goal - See if she will go out with you even if it's just to ride around town in the car. Have her drive and if a neighbor sees you leaving with her, you can just be a friend who was visiting.

~Joanne~
02-08-2013, 10:38 AM
Thank you all for the responses. I really did have such a great night :) While it may not be any truly "big" Cding event, it was for me and one of those things you never will forget :)

The happiest picture I've ever taken is this one (http://www.flickr.com/photos/breewagner/8425119959/) with my wife. :)

-Bree

You both look great and very happy :) My SO doesn't like being in pictures, has nothing to do with cding, so I don't think we'll be taking any together soon.

Remember do not remind your SO about how you are having problems only associated with a female, they already know.
So get on with it.
You can quickly destroy any progress you make by adding comments like this.

This surly is great advice. I am not to worried about destroying progress though as each girls situation is different and it was all in good humor to begin with but you certainly are correct.

Sounds like a perfect evening @ you went on to the porch!!!

and I was to the nines too lol I didn't even think much about it. Just wanted to grab the bag but once the bag was secured it hit me like a ton of bricks that I was on the porch and panic sunk in fast lol it truly was a great evening :)

Sounds fun. I hope you thanked her and showed her some appreciation. It would be nice if my wife did that . She has progressed where we can talk a little about this but she is not ready to see kathy or participate. She even tried on my new wig that came yesterday. She knew it was coming and joked around that she was going to see it first. Before last week this was the last thing I thought she would do.

I always show my SO appreciation, this has nothing to do with CDing though. It's solely because I love this woman with all of my heart and we were meant to be together. The accepting/Support she has shown for my CDing is an added bonus.

It seems your SO may be opening up a bit for you. Don't push things and let it fall in place on it's own :) So what did she think of the wig?

Next goal - See if she will go out with you even if it's just to ride around town in the car. Have her drive and if a neighbor sees you leaving with her, you can just be a friend who was visiting.

Actually, we have already done this. My very first time out, fully dressed, was a halloween many moons ago. She picked me up in front of our (then) apartment and we drove around for quite a bit. She actually hit something in the road too which had me out of the car and looking underneath to see if there was any damage. Luckily none because I wasn't smart enough to have a quick change kit with me.

When leaving the apartment, a neighbor actually did see me too. He came in the backdoor as I was leaving the front door and he sprinted across the lobby to "get a better look" according to my SO lol

SandraInHose
02-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Great night indeed, Miss Joanne!

Gawd! I am so envious of those who have accepting AND participating wives. I would give (almost) anything to have some interaction such as what you just related. I keep hoping one day she'll surprise me with a new outfit or even heels, telling me to go get dressed and spend some time together. Sadly, however, it isn't gonna happen in this lifetime, at least not with my wife. (Maybe someone else's wife? LOL JK)