PDA

View Full Version : A good shopping trip today

Maria S
02-08-2013, 12:38 PM
I often go out window shopping. It's nice to be out there amongst other people rather than just being at home. Today was extra nice I went to the Lakeside Shopping Centre in Essex where I often go. I went into Evans (a chain of shops for the fuller figure ladies). I buy my tights there as you get a bit extra material. When I went into the shop one of the SAs (see I know what SA is now) said "Hello haven't seen you here for a while". I got talking to her about this that and the other. I mentioned do they have any vacancies. God imagine having a job in a women's clothes shop dressed all day every day. It'll never happen but it's nice to dream. I said "It would be hard to get a job here dressed like this" She looked at me a bit bewildered. I said "You know I'm a man?" She said that she wasn't sure but that I looked very good. I introduced myself as Maria and she said her name was Brenda. So now Maria has a friend that my male side knows nothing about.

Maria

Debra Russell
02-08-2013, 12:49 PM
...nice new friend Maria -- maybe you could apply as a sub for part time employment, or maybe at least crossdresser discounts :D ...........................Debra

Stephanie47
02-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Maybe you can get hired as a part time stock person. I've seen young boys working in the women's section of stores, hanging garments, pricing, etc. If you passed to the women who spoke to, then, if you're not going to interact with customers, you probably could pull it off.

Beverley Sims
02-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Just a small step but what a boost to your confidence.

Rita58
02-08-2013, 07:05 PM
That would have made my day. But it's obvious why she said that. You do look good!

Rachelakld
02-09-2013, 12:25 AM
I'm often advising girls what looks nice when I'm in or around the changing room, chatting up the SA etc. My local McDonalds know me well enough to make my order as I walk in the door

PattiAllison
02-11-2013, 10:28 PM
For as long as I can remember, I have dreamed of working as a salesgirl in the woman's clothing department in a department store. I love everything about woman's clothes and would love to spend my day working with them. Also, I would love to have the first shot at the new clothes as they arrived in the store.