PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe

Stevie
02-08-2013, 08:10 PM
As I'm sitting here in my favorite outfit (leather skirt, leather corset, black five inch heels, and of course the undergarments)I am pondering what I want. I love to dress I feel like this is the real me. The sad thing is I can't share my feelings with anyone around me. At least my SO let me know when she is coming home. I bought a wig awhile back but don't have it here to put on. I told myself that I wouldn't shave now I play with the ellipator. I told myself I would never put on make up and tried it already but didn't take it all off and she asked me if I was wearing mascara. Swore that I wouldn't do it again and now considering to head up north to do a make over. I told the SA at the shop where I buy my shoes and other stuff that I would never get breast forms that I do this in private and like my body the way it is. Now I'm seriously considering going up and getting fitted for a pair. This forum has opened me up so much that I even practice the advice like tucking which was another I said I wouldn't do. So I like to dress and do not see a problem with it, but everyone around me does. I also want to get a pair of skinny jeans too. I also asked my SA about jewelry and how to hide my facial hair. She said no problem. If she can conceal that then I can see me trying to dress to pass. Wow what is happening to me. I do not understand this. I want to paint my nails now but I don't have that much time now.

deebra
02-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Congratulations, you are becoming a crossdresser and the pink fog is taking over, the more you do the more enjoyment you will get. I'll bet you can't think of anything else that makes you feel this good.

joanna4
02-09-2013, 04:57 AM
lovely outfit. I know you enjoyed your friday as I did.

Beverley Sims
02-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Stevie,
you can use this forum as an outlet as long as you use it wisely.
Some go overboard but for self expression and asking meaningful questions, this is the place.

Karren H
02-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Welcome to the club!

Jodi Anne
02-09-2013, 01:29 PM
I see the fine line you are trying to walk, I hope you keep your balance.