PDA

View Full Version : Last Holiday

susandrea
12-07-2005, 03:42 PM
There is a movie coming out called "Last Holiday". It's about a woman who is given a terminal diagnosis by her doctor, so she uses her money to live it up during the time she has left.

*spoiler*

She finds out later she wasn't sick at all, but during the time she was living it up, she vastly improved her life because she lost her fear and "went for it".

My question to you is:

If you knew for sure you only had one year left of life, would you change the way you express (or don't) your crossdressing?

Interesting to think about, isn't it? If you did change your life and expressed your CDing because you thought you only had a year left, why? What would be different?

BTW, this new film is a remake of an ealier version starring Alec Guinness, and it's definitly worth a look. Makes you think!:thumbsup: :) :thumbsup:

Wendy me
12-07-2005, 04:21 PM
well for shure it would make me a lot less woried abought what anyone thought for shure....but sa much as i enjoy dressing i would like to spend time with family and freinds as well ..dressing would be a close second..........

Christina Nicole
12-07-2005, 08:59 PM
I would not change anything. Not in the least.

:rolleyes:Well, maybe get some more life insurance, if at all possible.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Sarahgurl371
12-07-2005, 09:18 PM
I would spend all the time I could with my family, but I would spend that time meeting my expectations of living. Meaning the fear of dying is pretty big. if I had to handle that, why wouldn't I dress the way I wanted to? Besides, that though, I would live everday as it were my last. If I felt like doing something, I would. What could anybody do or say to you? Why put off till tomarrow what you could do today? Kinda thing. WE always say maybe tomarrow I will make myself happy.