PDA

View Full Version : Girly Calendars

Megan_Renee
12-07-2005, 04:23 PM
My Dad loves girly calendars... No, not ones with cute purses and shoes, but calendars with models showing as much as they can without being naked. I often look at these calendars very closely and I am half convinced that many of the models are TG's.

I look at their hips, they are not too developed. I look at their jaw-lines which freqently look masculine. I look at the distance between their lips and noses which are greater than a standard GG should be. And I swear that some of them look "tucked."

Has anyone else noticed this? Or is it just my wishful thinking?

Megan

Maddie Nolan
12-07-2005, 04:31 PM
I'm not sure whether its wishful thinking or not Megan, but Caroline Cossey managed it for a kick off, so why shouldn't there be more?
Maybe not every one but there could be one or two among the masses.

Faye Emmette
12-07-2005, 06:18 PM
I think the moneymakers who create these calendars realise the modern man does not care as much for the 'maternal' look of a female anymore as in our developed society, we're having less children and family.
The (to me) beautiful curves of the woman (36-24-36) are being replaced by a straighter figure and the faces are definitely not the pretty Brigitte Bardot look.
Who said society's not going to ruin !! :-)

Kierci
12-07-2005, 10:40 PM
You have my curiosity peeked!!

BrendaChristine
12-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Could be. Supposedly a lot of Vegas Showgirls are TG.

Sarah Smile
12-07-2005, 11:07 PM
I had not noticed this before... maybe I just haven't been paying attention....
or maybe it's the particular calendars he buys? ;)