PDA

View Full Version : Flash Freeze before trip to VS...

katlee
02-09-2013, 02:29 PM
So I was planning to go to VS today and get fitted for a bra. I even called ahead and made sure that they would be able to and they said come in any time. However, I have no interest now to go do it.

I don't want to force myself to go cause that will kill all the pleasure of CDing I get. Has this happened to anyone where they are planning to do something fem and than decide to not do it out of lack of interest for the day?

Mikkigurll
02-09-2013, 03:24 PM
I have. I know many times before I would go to a store, I would call and find out if there were any objections to my coming in and try on the particular piece. And many times, I just didn't feel like going that day.

Gretchen_To_Be
02-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Yes, it has happened to me. I get the urge to purchase heels online all the time, and have compiled an extensive wish list. But I have come to realize it's partly the anticipation (and the still taboo part of it) that excites me more than having them. Plus, I agreed with my wife that enough was enough (for now) so I am content to window shop.

Beverley Sims
02-10-2013, 01:02 PM
I agree with you, a girl can always change her mind.
I have made appointments in a similar vein and then either lost interest or chickened out.