PDA

View Full Version : Shaping breast as you lose weight

nevarrie
02-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Over the last year I have lost 50 pounds, and i am still working on losing more. One thing I have noticed in the last few months is that I now have squeezable breast and that they are more noticeable as my waist size goes down.

At first I did think that my breast where growing but as I thought about it more i realized that I have not lost weight in my breast as I have been losing the weight in my belly and the rest of my body.

This has got me thinking about what I can do as a lose weight to try to shape my breasts.
Will wearing a properly fitting bra help create a better shape to my breast?
Would wearing a brand size smaller make any difference?
Is there anything I can do to help shape my breasts as I lose weight?

Part of me hopes that I do not lose the breasts as I lose the weight. I find it fun to be able to grab my breasts and squeeze and have a hand full.

Sophie_C
02-10-2013, 01:37 AM
The only breast "shaping" possible that is not done via HRT is to do some very mild weight lifting on your pectoral muscles. Everything else is out of our control. The fat goes and stays where it pleases, no matter what commercials say.

missmars
02-10-2013, 02:45 AM
Use vacuum pump .

makin' it real
02-10-2013, 04:52 AM
Hello Nevarrie, and welcome to the forum. Congrats on losing weight! I don't know if this will make a difference for you, but it's worth a try. I've been massaging my breasts in a specific way and it seems to help provide a rounder and more supported shape to them.

Move the whole of the breast in a circular motion using the palm of your hand. The circle will go upward on the outside of the breast, inward across the top, downward on the inside of the breast and outward across the underside. Press gently yet firmly into the breast tissue so you are moving the tissue beneath the skin and not just having your hands slide across the surface. You can get a gently rolling sensation going inside the tissue.

For best results, do one or two hundred circles once or twice a day. Some people report lasting improvements in breast size and shape after only a couple or few weeks of daily massage.

Good luck, and enjoy your girls!

~Rachel

Michelle (Oz)
02-10-2013, 05:52 AM
Interesting post Nevarrie.

I've now lost 70 pounds (aiming for another 30) and finding that my top hasn't shrunk as much as my waist and bottom. Now in the over 60's group I suspect there is a 'man boobs' phenomina too.

To take advantage, I use a wider 3 hook & eye bra and also pull the extra flesh under my arms into the cup. My forms help hold nature in the cup. This also has the advantage of helping streamline my size under my arms.

Deedee Skyblue
02-10-2013, 06:15 AM
Part of me hopes that I do not lose the breasts as I lose the weight. I find it fun to be able to grab my breasts and squeeze and have a hand full.

I'm always wondering if this same issue is subconsciously interfering with my weight-loss goals?

Deedee

Beverley Sims
02-10-2013, 12:09 PM
One method suggested is to use a vacuum pump.
This information can be found elsewhere on the internet and older posts here.
I think breast enlargement tecniques are not allowed to be discussed here these days.

Abbygirl
02-12-2013, 07:39 PM
can we post links to vacuum enlargement techniques? Getting ready to start a regimen myself.