PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it

susancheerleader
12-07-2005, 06:44 PM
Well, I took the plunge today and shaved my legs. I've been thinking about doing it for some time but didn't want to take a chance and have someone ask "what the hell?"
I don't have anyone arround me that will see my legs anyway :( and since itis winter I will be wearing long pants to cover the legs anyway.
So I went out and bought an electric trimmer and parked myself in the bath tub and shaved away. Then I went over it with a manual razor and now have smooth clean legs!
I emediatly put on a pair of tights because I hear so many people tell of how it feels with smooth shaved legs.
I have to admit, although it feels better then with hairy legs, it really is kind of anti-climatic. But the plus is, they DO LOOK BETTER with tights. :):):)

Tracy Lynn
12-07-2005, 06:49 PM
Way to go.
I just started shaving mine a few weeks ago for the first time and I love it.

Wendy me
12-07-2005, 06:50 PM
way to go girlfreind enjoy your legs.........

Christa
12-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Welcome to the club Susan! That's great.

It may seem anti-climatic, but I'm sure you'll discover some surprising new feelings over the next few days. Please be sure to share them with us.

Personally, I love keeping my legs smooth. The very act of shaving them makes me feel really feminine (not to mention the thrill of slipping into a skirt or into bed!).

In boy-mode, I've never had an issue with having shaved legs. I work out five times a week and many of the guys at the gym shave their legs too. I think most of them would agree that it just feels cleaner.

Enjoy!:cheer:

erica12b
12-07-2005, 07:03 PM
good girl ,it cool did mine this fall.
now if someone can tell me how to keep the sexy feel of having my legs shaved from waking me up (i like to rub my foot on the other leg and bam im awake (lol)

dawnmcdaniels
12-07-2005, 07:19 PM
wait until you slide in between the sheets tonight. The feeling of silky smooth legs against cool sheets is awesome. I use the Venus razor by shick I think. Never a nick or cut even when I am in a hurry. Enjoy

Gale R
12-07-2005, 07:28 PM
It is a nice feeling having shaved legs but the thing i hate is a couple of days later they start to itch when the hair starts to grow back, time to shave them again.
Being a hairy person, this really grinds my gears.:D

freshfrankie
12-07-2005, 07:34 PM
There is nothing more relaxing than filling the tub with bath oil,puting on your favorite music, lighting some candles and pouring a glass of wine(Or Jack Daniels!). I love the Venus shaver also. It does a great job and you rarely get cut. Nothing feels more sexy than a freshly shaved pair of legs. Try some nued pantyhose. They look great on freshly shaved legs.The spray on coverups are fabulous if your legs are a bit uneven in color or have a few dings. Enjoy yourself. Hugs

Love
Jeannie

susancheerleader
12-07-2005, 08:31 PM
The one grip I have (and alwasy had even dressed as a guy) is mylegs are white. No color.... zipo! But the dark tights do them good.
BUT!!!!! I am finding that my legs get scratchy when I am moving. Any ideas how to end that??????

Aunt Peg
12-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Hey, my first post here! I can't wait until the weather cools off, that's my time to start shaving. Although I haven't yet this year. Too much work and family things going on. I really feel like I'm neglecting myself. When I do things for my inner woman, I feel so whole as a person.

My wife gave me her old electric shaver. I use that as a start, then a razor in the tub. The suggestion of candle light, bath oil and a glass of wine is awesome. I've done that before! Also, you can go a step further and shave your armpits and chest hair. I am lucky that I am not hairy to begin with.
Also, if you can, paint your toenails with a nice color of nail polish that appeals to you. Lately i have been using my wife's clear coat on my nails. It's less noticeable in case someone does see my feet that I don't want to know. One time I had pink polish on my toes and walked into the kitchen in front of the kids! Yikes! no one noticed!

One time, it was early fall and I shaved my legs and there was a warm day on the weekend, so I wore shorts and we had to go to the store. I was sure that everyone in the store would notice and figure me out. Wrong! I don't think anyone looked at my legs. Now I am a bit more relaxed about it.

I have used Avon's Skin So Soft on my legs after shaving, maybe that will help you.

Francine
12-07-2005, 09:12 PM
I've been shaving my legs for going on three years now, and personally speaking, they have never looked better!

I have gotten to where I make a point to shave at least one part of my body, every night when I shower. and when I have the time, I go over my entire body.

For my legs I find that using a Suave Body Moisturizer Wash also make they smoother, and softer feeling, which seems to help with the look.

Well, good luck.

Kierci
12-07-2005, 11:01 PM
you will really notice the difference on kool nights wearing no tights or nylonns just pants brrrrrrr LOL It will affirm I HAVE SHAVEN LEGS, but only to yourself enjoy the feeling untill the stuble starts to grow.:)

susancheerleader
12-08-2005, 11:07 AM
I didn't do a very clean jopb with the shaveing. Last night there was just enough "stuble" to make things very uncomfortable in bed, laying on my side (like I always do when sleeping) and my legs touching each other. It itched like mad. I noticed "stubble lines" on my shins, and small patches. It was too late to bother trying shaving again so I just put on a pair of tights and tried that. It worked.
I went out and bought a new razor to do a better job on my legs. I think if I get it right I will enjoy it more.
**BIG learning curve here**
This moring I had an early appointment. I put on a pair of pants and that was a very odd feeling.

Denise01
12-08-2005, 12:23 PM
I had the urge to shave my legs for a long time, and this past spring, took the plunge.
Instead of shaving, i use Veet for sensative skin , find it works very well, lasts for at least a couple of weeks at a time.
Did not think I had good legs when wearing panty hose, but with them shaved, was surprised as to how good they felt.
I am hooked on shaved legs now, and will never go back to letting the hair grow, what ever the season.
Stockings / panty hose feel so much better with freshly shaved legs

Denise:)

Andrea's Lynne
12-08-2005, 01:33 PM
I'm sure you'll be hooked on the feeling before you know it.

sherri
12-08-2005, 01:42 PM
Well, I took the plunge today and shaved my legs. I've been thinking about doing it for some time but didn't want to take a chance and have someone ask "what the hell?"
I don't have anyone arround me that will see my legs anyway :( and since itis winter I will be wearing long pants to cover the legs anyway.
So I went out and bought an electric trimmer and parked myself in the bath tub and shaved away. Then I went over it with a manual razor and now have smooth clean legs!
I emediatly put on a pair of tights because I hear so many people tell of how it feels with smooth shaved legs.
I have to admit, although it feels better then with hairy legs, it really is kind of anti-climatic. But the plus is, they DO LOOK BETTER with tights. :):):)

Forget the tights. Put on a short skirt and heels and walk around a bit. If that doesn't do it, try some thigh highs.

chattaboxx
12-08-2005, 02:06 PM
well done Susan for taking the plunge, i wish i could but i don't think my wife would be best pleased.

Louise

susancheerleader
12-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Forget the tights. Put on a short skirt and heels and walk around a bit. If that doesn't do it, try some thigh highs.

I did. I love wearing skirts. I wear them all the time when I am home. (I don't have a wife or gf to stop me.)
But these days it is too damn chilly to wear just a skirt so I wear the tights too. I might add that this adds a whole demention to the look and feel of the skirt.

paulaN
12-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Hay girl you wait untill it gets realy cold here. I still have not gotten used to the cold with shaved legs. nylons are a help. p.m. me any time hun. feels great even if it is a little chille. way to go girl.

AliciaSL
12-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Personally, I love keeping my legs smooth. The very act of shaving them makes me feel really feminine (not to mention the thrill of slipping into a skirt or into bed!).

Enjoy!:cheer:

Like many hear, I to started shaving only recently. At first the learning curve was a little strange. But soon the whole thing became a part of my daily shower routine. The stubble still drives me crazy if left unshaved for more then a day or two. None the less even the itch is wonderful for me.

For me I have found that shaving is very relaxing and enjoyable experience. Even though my Wife thinks I'm nuts. I explained to her that this gives me some ME time and helps to close the gap between my male side and my female side.

Almost any daily normal task that a women takes for granted is good for building a better more passable persona. Things like the way a women wash there face, put on makeup, shave underarms and legs, and even smelling like a women makes the whole experience one of growth. So, when you find the process a pain in the A## your doing it right.. Learning to be beautiful is work. And like most work you have to work at it to be good at it. Itch and stubble etc. are exactly what all women endure to look good. Things like that make the experience real and let you know to always act like a lady!!