PDA

View Full Version : hi i need a help

dipu
02-10-2013, 08:12 AM
hello i am not crossdresser but i like to it so how to change my body for half women, i have no fatness i hv slim body so how to create breast i mean growup breast and my hair fastly because i would to like to enjoy with my some friend so plzz plzz plz reply about that fast i hope all most share about that for mee plzz...

Beverley Sims
02-10-2013, 12:04 PM
I think you need to read more of the threads here to see what it is you would like.
A bra and silicon inserts for breasts and a wig would be best to start with.
Do not think that this can be done successfully overnight, it will be a failure.Take your time and practice.
Read what others do on the internet.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Welcome dipu to the group
i agree with Beverley you should read more of the theads

docrobbysherry
02-10-2013, 01:59 PM
U can do whatever u like, Dipu. Once u learn how! I'm a skinny old man. But, I don't choose to look like one!
If u need help, just ask and we'll usually give it!:)

Joanne f
02-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Hello dipu,
you say that you are not a cross dresser so it almost sounds like you want to change your body so that a friend can enjoy it , I am sure that at 21 you know your own mind but you have to want to change your body because you want/need to not because it will make some friend happy as you will have to live with it ,not them but I maybe just misunderstanding your motive for wanting the change in which case I will apologise if I am .