PDA

View Full Version : 5 inch heel love

Chiana
02-10-2013, 11:12 AM
For my entire CD life, I never went beyond 2 to 3 inch heels. For one thing, I am a little taller than the normal GG height at 5'11". So 3” heels put me at 6'2". But a couple of months ago, I found a pair of heels on eBay that I thought were just too pretty to pass up. I bought them. Now I am hooked. I just got another beautiful pair of 5" heels Friday. I have worn them practically ever moment possible since then. I love that they make my feet seem shorter. One other interesting effect that I hadn't thought about. I got to see a full length reflection of myself and my first response was that I looked thinner. It's logical. you stretch the same mass over a taller frame and it will look a little thinner. The only draw back is that 5" heels are probably not age appropriate for me, but who cares. I’m lovin’ it.

MsRenee
02-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Now who says heres an age restriction for 5"heels. Girl if you got em flaunt them. Yes taller heels do make your feet look smaller and give you awesome looking legs. Ive set the ceiling at 4" for myself as Im already up there at 6'
Enjoy them new heels hun. maybe flash us a pic of them.
Hugs
Renee

docrobbysherry
02-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Good for u, Chiana! I think the reasons older folks may wear short heeled shoes is for comfort. However, I'm near your age and if my heels aren't near 4" or above, I consider them flats!

Hi heels improve my posture and help my back. I love my 5" heels! I say, if u can comfortably wear and enjoy 4+" heels, just go for it!

BLUE ORCHID
02-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Hi Chiana, I don't have a problem with age and 5" heels I'm 70 nd love my 5" heels.
It's basic geometry the higher the side of a triangle the shorter the base is.

Alice Torn
02-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Six foot six here, and just several weeks ago got my first 5" heels, and one 6" pair! That puts me at 7 feet tall!! I would be very timid about going outside in public, though, especially in this small town area, where there are very few women over 5'8".

Stephanie47
02-10-2013, 02:17 PM
I have two pairs of five inch heels: black and white. The seller had advertised them as four inch, but, they are five inch heels. I've worn them, and, I'm sure if I wore them constantly my leg ligaments and muscles would get accustomed to them. However, the big issues is the height. I'm six foot even. Add those five inches and the kitchen counter tops require some bending at the waist, which irritates the back. And, the same for ironing. A three inch heels allows me to do my domestic chores without back pain. Wait to you youngsters get old. You'll go for flats or a low heel for ordinary chores.

Barbara Ella
02-10-2013, 02:37 PM
Yes, 5 inch heels are really easy to love. At my age, the love is from afar, and at 6 ft even they do elevate me a bit. Even saying that, I have a pair, but can't wear them and expect to get anything done.

Barbara

Stevie
02-10-2013, 03:36 PM
I too love my five inch heels. Don't think I will get anything smaller. Anything less feels like my work boots. Platforms are cool too but I feel silly in them. Not by the way they feel, but I do feel they are for the younger generation. The pair I had was a seven inch heel and felt like I was wearing a three inch heel without the platform.

missmars
02-11-2013, 02:20 AM
My height is 6'2". So i dont need heels.

Diane Smith
02-11-2013, 03:18 AM
I have very, very slowly increased my typical heel height since I got my first 2-3/4" pair at age 12 (which was 44 years ago). Nowadays, most of my usual everyday heels are between 4-1/2" - 5". The angle of the sole just looks and feels more "right" to me than at a lower height -- I think it's when the arch reaches about 45° that they are the most aesthetically pleasing. And strangely, as the heel gets higher, the shoes can actually become more comfortable. The more vertical position of the foot puts less forward pressure on the ball of the foot and therefore my toes don't get jammed as tightly into the front of the shoe.

I doubt I will go any higher than 5", because that seems to be about the limit for the fancier department store and designer brands that I prefer. (Although I do have a pair of Louboutins with a 5-1/2" heel that is still a little beyond my comfort zone.)

For reference, I'm 5'8" barefoot and wear size 9-1/2 (mostly) or 10 (occasionally) shoes.

- Diane

Beverley Sims
02-11-2013, 05:07 AM
I am not tall but 3" heels just about suits me fine.

erickka
02-11-2013, 06:16 AM
I love mine too. Have several pairs with no platform and many with a small hidden platform with 5 1/2 ti 6 1/2" heels. I'm only 5'6" so I can wear them without standing out too badly!

Marissa V
02-11-2013, 06:28 AM
got my first heels last week, 5'' heels. Friends told me i was fortunate to start with a beginner-model-heel to learn to walk with haha. I love em though. But they make me 6ft4....quite tall lol.

Cheryl T
02-11-2013, 09:31 AM
I remember years ago I went to a CD shop and saw some fabulous heels that were about 5" high. They were bubble gum pink and so adorable. :daydreaming:
I was underdressed in pantyhose so of course I wanted to try them on. OMG I could barely stand. My calves were screaming at me "What the @#$# are you doing to us"....but they did look sooo incredibly sexy!! :c9:
I knew they weren't for me as I could never walk in them so alas they remained on the shelf awaiting the girl of their dreams.
Me, I stick to my 3" heels and we walk happily ever after.

franny lin
02-11-2013, 09:52 AM
They HURT so GOOD.

Stefanie Miller
02-11-2013, 03:11 PM
I find 2" is wonderful for everyday wear, 3" for night out and 4" is my limit. Over that I am an accident waiting to happen!

phlover
02-12-2013, 06:05 AM
My favorite shoes are 4.5" stiletto heels as is shown in my avatar.
I have various kinds of shoes including pumps, open-toes, platformed heels and sandals with heels from 2.5" to 4.5".
When I started to crossdress, I wore only pantyhose under my pants.
Later, I began to wear skirts and heels.
At first, I wore low-heeled shoes under 3" as I was not so confident to wear stiletto heels.
As time went by, the height of my shoes gradually went up because higher heels made me feel sexually stimulated.
Recently I wear stiletto heels or open-toed heels over 4" and my most favorite heels are the stiletto heels over 4.5" as is shown in my avatar.
I am not tall (5' 7"), and my feet are rather small for a man (250mm).
Most of my shoes are size 8 & 1/2s and some of them are 9s which are rather loose for my feet.
I love tight shoes as they stimulate my feet and legs sexually, and thus I love to wear 8 1/2 sizes.
I wish you would try higher stiletto heels if you want to feel stimulated sexually.
Especially sleek stilettos with pointed narrow heels are my favorite shoes.

Nikki50/50
02-12-2013, 06:21 AM
How jealous I am on the issue of heels...I am a cataclysmic clutz on 1&1/2 inches...but FIVE inches!?
I don't know the secret to walking on those things yet...
lololol