PDA

View Full Version : Finally......

Tracy Lynn
12-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Hi Ladies. I have been trying to get on here since the weekend but I've been working like a fool.

Just wanted to share my weekend.

My wife and I went shopping on Saturday. I received a couple gift certificates for my birthday last week and I just had to use them. I didn't buy 1 piece of male clothing.

I bought a nice pair of satin PJs, some around the house fuzzy socks and a new sweater to go with a skirt I bought last week. I also got my wife a new pair of jeans and a top.

The plan was to go home and get all dressed up and go back out, I've been dying to since my last outing. Well it was rather cold and nasty outside so we decided to stay home. I tried on evrything I got and the sweater just looked horrible on me. So I tried on the PJs. I never new how good satin felt on a freshly shaved body, Heaven.

Well I put on makeup and got dolled up to sit around the house in my PJs and it was fabulous. My wife and I watched a couple movies and just enjoyed each others company. I woke up the next morning and still had everything on. It was kind of cool waking up already in girl mode.

Well, thats all.

Clarissa3d
12-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Sounds like a good night in Tracie. Some times just relaxing in girl mode is just perfect.

The PJ's sound wounderful

Huggs

Sharon
12-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Very nice, Tracie, and I have to agree with you on the feel of satin (or silk) jammies.

And a belated happy birthday to you also! :)

Tracy Lynn
12-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Clarisssa--It was perfect

Sharon--Thank you.

Paula Rae
12-07-2005, 09:23 PM
Hey Tracie,

Birthday gift certificates, lucky you. What could be better then to use them for girlie things. Wow, waking up in satin PJs, what luxury. Hopefuly you can exchange the sweater.

I got the same thing for my last birthday but they were from Border's they don't sell panties so I had to buy books.

Ricki B

Laurie Ann
12-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Good for both of you and I agree the feeling of silky smooth satin on freshly shaved skin is heavenly.

Tracy Lynn
12-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Hey Tracie,

Birthday gift certificates, lucky you. What could be better then to use them for girlie things. Wow, waking up in satin PJs, what luxury. Hopefuly you can exchange the sweater.

I got the same thing for my last birthday but they were from Border's they don't sell panties so I had to buy books.

Ricki B

I hope the books were about panties.