PDA

View Full Version : She is Alive!

Leanne2
02-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Almost a year ago my TS friend, Linda who lives in Florida e-mailed me saying that she had a serious illness that might be fatal. Then after months went by she would never answer my messages. Finally I resigned myself to the fact that she must have passed away. I had no other way to contact her.
Then yesterday I received an e-mail from her. I was so excited that I could hardly believe it. She had been very sick but she had recovered. And she had changed her e-mail address. But yesterday she revisited her old account and saw my messages. I have never met Linda but if I did I would give her a big hug and admonish her to never ever do that again. Then I would hug her again. Leanne

Beverley Sims
02-11-2013, 12:57 PM
I am so pleased as I know what it is like to lose contact with someone.
It is frustrating in this day and age because an email address is just an electronic slot somewhere.
There is nothing tangible about it.
Cellphone numbers are like that too.

outhiking
02-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Congratulations on the good news. Hopefully you can pick up where you left off.

Barbara Ella
02-11-2013, 03:26 PM
That is such good news Leanne. Just go ahead and admonish her electronically, and then hug her. In today's age, that is all we can do sometimes, and unfortunately is often all the meeting we are provided. Cherish the reunion.

Barbara