PDA

View Full Version : Oh my...how have things Changed

renaej7
02-11-2013, 10:44 AM
I have been dressing for years and it seems like each year my desire to dress intensifies. I have always been attracted to women and would find myself looking when they would pass by. I would automatically look at what I found attractive about them. Now, I find myself looking, just as often, but now...I'm more concerned with what they are wearing. Is anyone else going through the same thing?

Linda Leigh
02-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Yes I always look at their clothes and shoes, mostly for fashion ideas or sense of style :)

Linda

ronda
02-11-2013, 11:01 AM
I look at both the woman and the clothes but then i am a single guy looking for a lady that will except me as i am breast forums and all Hugs Ronda

docrobbysherry
02-11-2013, 11:04 AM
Yes, always!

1st, the woman.

2nd, her look. Clothes, hair, make up, etc., to see what attracted me to her. And, if Sherry can duplicate it!

Alice Torn
02-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Yo! Yep. Yes. affirmative.

May(be)
02-11-2013, 11:07 AM
It's kind of like visiting a great restaurant when you're a chef yourself. It changes the whole experience, but don't worry about it ruining your whole experience. Just go out and enjoy the company.
Don't worry so much about it. It just means your personal self-image is shifting. Thankfully women will always be women and will always be there whenever and however you need them.

I really hope that wasn't sexist or objectifying of women. If so, let me know and I will gladly shut my stupid mouth.

Alice Torn
02-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Sherry, I wonder if the women should start observing some of us, to emulate our fashions, look, and outfits!

JenniferR771
02-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Oh definitely, I look at women for their clothes, hair and shoes. The weather girl. News anchor. Red carpet. Actresses of various types. Most women on TV have long hair and tall heels. It must be the law.

You are right, Alice. I can only dream of the day of acceptance. But my wife would look great in some of my dresses. I wish she would borrow on of my wigs, too. Someday, maybe. I mean every woman has bad hair days, right? And long pretty hair is always a help. Hers is short.

renaej7
02-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Thanks everyone! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't loosing it. Lol!

Alice Torn
02-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Jennifer, The short, cropped, chiseled hair, seems to be the over whelmingly popular style for women over 40 nowadays. i hope women go back to a bit longer hair again. It truly is a woman's glory to have hair.

Karren H
02-11-2013, 12:05 PM
I've gone so far as looking to see what handbag they carry first..... sigh......

Beverley Sims
02-11-2013, 12:06 PM
For me fashion and hairstyles have taken a dip in the last 12 months.
It will all come around again I am sure.

RitaCD
02-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Oh, most definitely. I study them to see how they accessorize. I have learned so much just watching them. In times past I looked more like a tramp. Now I think my appearance is much more mature and my best GG friend tells me I look more feminine now.:battingeyelashes:

kimdl93
02-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Its hard not to notice an attractive woman...and even harder not to make a mental note of what she's wearing.

carhill2mn
02-11-2013, 01:51 PM
All I can say is "Welcome to the club"!

GailAnn
02-11-2013, 02:27 PM
I look at there clothes first. Then I critique them as to fit and color (if separates). Then I look at the woman herself (and I love therm all) and critique HER in the clothes. I do this most often with my wife. It is fun for us both.

Angela Campbell
02-11-2013, 09:02 PM
I do really love the sight of an attractive woman. I think it is one of the biggest joys in life to gaze upon beauty. I seem lately to notice the makeup mostly at first. Then the clothes and shoes.

NV Susan
02-11-2013, 09:06 PM
Always checking out other girls....usually thinking "wish I could wear that!!"

Lillyasia
02-12-2013, 02:52 AM
Yes watching a beautiful well dressed woman carrying herself confidently is pure joy.

Cheryl T
02-12-2013, 03:47 AM
I've been that way for years. I've never thought about cheating when I look at attractive, well dressed women, only about their outfits and whether I might look as lovely in them.

erickka
02-12-2013, 06:26 AM
You betcha Renae! I love women in all shapes and sizes, but I too have a tendency to look at how they dress, act, and carry themselves, as well as the normal "golly she's gorgeous" thoughts that go through my testosterone soaked brain cells! LOL

Leighcdmd
02-12-2013, 07:11 AM
I find myself paying quite a bit of attention to what well dressed women are wearing. I usually am taking mental notes regarding styles and the appropriateness of a "look" for a given occasion. I think we CDs need to focus a bit more on occasion-specific ensembles. I think we are far less likely to be obvious when we do.

kristinacd55
02-12-2013, 07:53 AM
Yes...but only for about 53 years now :)

Maria S
02-12-2013, 08:10 AM
When a man is out with his wife and she sees him looking intensly at another woman she would be upset, angry or both. When my wife sees me looking she is not worried because she knows I'm looking at what she is wearing.

Maria

Mollyanne
02-12-2013, 08:16 AM
Oh yeah, you can count me in on this one!!!!! I am always getting ideas in one form or another , it's just I can't afford some of the fashions at the moment.

Molly

Rita C.
02-12-2013, 08:26 AM
Im just like all of you, i break my neck to look. A well dressed women wants us to look, she just doesnt kmow that we are looking to see if her out fit would work for us.

Claire Cook
02-12-2013, 08:35 AM
Oh yes -- aren't we just doing what other women do?? And May(be), there is nothing sexist or objectifying here.

phlover
02-13-2013, 04:10 AM
I am similar to most of you here.
I look back on the attractive and well-dressed women when they pass by me, especially when they are in short skirts.
As I said in other threads, I am especially hooked to tan/nude pantyhose and stiletto heels.
Thus, I always look back on the beautiful legs in pantyhose and charming heels when attractive women in short skirts pass by me.
As my final goal is to be a passable CD in the long run (even though I don't know when it would be realized for me), I am nowadays in the habit of observing their makeup and dresses in detail.
Gosh, I envy the slim and curvaceous bodies of attractive women in beautiful dresses and heels!

BLUE ORCHID
02-13-2013, 10:12 AM
Hi Renae, I love watching women to get ideas about new fashions ane try to imitate their style.

Ashley.marie
02-13-2013, 11:46 AM
I tend to look first at the clothes they are wearing then the woman. Mostly, the clothes. Helps me in considering new clothes for myself :-)

Tracii G
02-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Its the whole package I look at and wonder if I could only look like that!!

Nikki50/50
02-14-2013, 03:41 AM
It's kind of like visiting a great restaurant when you're a chef yourself. It changes the whole experience, but don't worry about it ruining your whole experience. Just go out and enjoy the company.
Don't worry so much about it. It just means your personal self-image is shifting. Thankfully women will always be women and will always be there whenever and however you need them.

I really hope that wasn't sexist or objectifying of women. If so, let me know and I will gladly shut my stupid mouth.

Shifting self image hits the nucleus of it dead-on...
The psyche is embracing the viewpoint of the female, and the values percieved by that mind-frame are becoming apparent, whereas before, they went by unnoticed.

Kari B
02-14-2013, 04:44 AM
Always checking out other girls....usually thinking "wish I could wear that!!"

Yep, I am the same. Also wish sometimes I could have the breasts as well.

Kari B
02-14-2013, 04:48 AM
"Sorry, no 10M's" the store clerk will say...'We got 6's and 8's.."

DAM DAM DAM DAM DAMMIT!!!!!

Funny, I was browsing a local department stores website today and when going through the checkout for some nice high heels, the 10's and 11's were mysteriously "sold out".

:D

Nikki50/50
02-14-2013, 05:15 AM
Yep, I am the same. Also wish sometimes I could have the breasts as well.

Just get the right breastforms and you can, actually...

NeKoi
02-14-2013, 05:27 AM
Both I would say. After all, dressing well makes one looks better too. Its normally in tandem.