PDA

View Full Version : getting seen

Jordan1984
02-12-2013, 02:37 AM
Hi girls

Read a lot of stories about getting caught by the postman/postwoman or delivery man. Great stories by the way.
Well yesterday I had the house to myself for a couple of hours and needed to do the house work so just put on a black thong and white yoga trousers and ugg boots. No make up or wig and just a tshirt no bra.
I was getting on with the house work and thought back to the stories that I read and thought what the hell. When the post lady come I would start doing the dinning room as she would be able to see if she lookked in, Dont think she looked in, but not sure. Got a lady from the estate agent coming round today and am not sure whether to see if she will notice the thong under my normal jeans.
Anyone think its a good idea or got any stories

Jordan Xx

Beverley Sims
02-12-2013, 04:51 AM
If you are hoping to be seen wear a bra and wig, present as a female, equally as odd as being partly dressed.

Rachelakld
02-12-2013, 05:13 AM
I'm conservative and like to be approprately attired. For me it's about respecting others

deebra
02-12-2013, 08:46 AM
How can anyone see a thong under thick material normal jeans? If you want to test it, wear tight girl jeans and bra under a shirt that the bra can be seen. The results is nothing will be said, you just might see her reaction to it if she even notices. You won't know unless you do it, so do it.

linda allen
02-12-2013, 10:03 AM
I think it's a little strange, possibly a little sick, to try to get people to look at you in a situation like you describe.

Veronnie2
02-12-2013, 10:23 AM
It seems to me that if you want to be "OUT" then do it. Why play the games. veronnie2

kimdl93
02-12-2013, 12:58 PM
I dont' want to be a wet blanket...but this idea borders on...or perhaps enters directly into the realm of exhibitionism. It's a bit unseemly to set up circumstances where one can be seen by the post lady or the lady real estate agent. It would be more honest and less of an imposition if you went out appropriately dressed for the situation and introduced yourself.

Lorileah
02-12-2013, 01:06 PM
I dont' want to be a wet blanket...but this idea borders on...or perhaps enters directly into the realm of exhibitionism. It a bit unseemly to set up circumstances where one can be seen by the post lady or the lady real estate agent. It would be more honest and less of an imposition if you went out appropriately dressed for the situation and introduced yourself.

I think it is more a "I want to get caught so I can come out" thing

NV Susan
02-12-2013, 01:08 PM
Hi Jordan, I'm often around the house in a skirt and femme top and bra. I've answered a knock at the door without thinking and had nothing more that a funny look. If you want to be seen, remember the person seeing you may talk to your neighbors. You could also be putting them in a embarrassing position.

BillieJoEllen
02-12-2013, 01:18 PM
I don't want to get caught or be seen but I will go out to retrieve our mail from time to time while dressed but only if I'm wearing pants. I realize that my bra might sometimes be seen but I'm only out for less than a minute. Because of the time our mail is delivered I don't really want to change into anything 'safer'.

Stephanie47
02-12-2013, 01:22 PM
I'm sure the letter carrier, male or female, and, any delivery person or utility worker has seen it all. I do agree with Susan the consequences of your actions may not be the results you desired. Remember, the letter carrier will probably encounter the neighbor who lives next door.

Jill Devine
02-12-2013, 06:38 PM
I think it's a little strange, possibly a little sick, to try to get people to look at you in a situation like you describe.
Ouch! That's a little harsh to call the actions "sick" - there wasn't any nudity or anything vulgar on display...
It's a big exhibitionist I suppose but I think a lot of us have been guilty of that over the years.

GinaD
02-14-2013, 12:08 AM
Jordan, I happen to like getting noticed which is why I go for the full feminine look when I dress no matter what I am doing. I have had those unexpected contacts as Gina and get a real thrill when I get a positive reaction. I have only had a few negative reactions and that is usually when someone wants to talk to me and is surprised with the voice. Whose to say what you enjoy is not right. As long as no children are involved and no one is hurt, I say enjoy what you like to do how you like to do it.

kimdl93
02-14-2013, 09:15 AM
Just to add another point on exhibitionism...I don't mean the kind of behavior that imposes on others sexually, but uncomfortable as it is to say it, perhaps there's to a degree, a desire to be noticed, to get a reaction from others at that moment. I think the more open you...we...are and the more we focus on presenting in an appropriate manner, the less likely that exhibitionism is in play. At some point, you become less the novelty I and more the person out living their life.

Amanda M
02-14-2013, 10:02 AM
Just to add another point on exhibitionism...I don't mean the kind of behavior that imposes on others sexually, but uncomfortable as it is to say it, perhaps there's to a degree, a desire to be noticed, to get a reaction from others at that moment.

A desire to be noticed - is that not what a GG demonstrates when she gets all glammed up?