PDA

View Full Version : 10 years on.....

Maria S
02-12-2013, 06:18 PM
On 6th April it will be 10 years since my mum died. God that time went quickly. Back then my crossdressing activities were a fraction of what I do now. I never got to know for sure whether my mum would have supported me or not as my dressing progressed. Part of me says yes and part says no. She might have been more supportive than my sister who knows but wish she didn't.

I can't help but wonder how my mum would be about my full on CDing today if she were still around or whether my CDing progression would have gone off in a different direction.

Has anyone else lost a loved one (perhaps in your early dressing days) and wonder how supportive they would be today or whether your dressing would be different if them being around would have an influence on you?

BillieJoEllen
02-12-2013, 07:04 PM
This is a question I haven't really figured out yet. I won't go into my full history here but when I was much younger there were many times I would have to wear girl's clothes. Usually underwear but when I was about seven my mother would use me as a dress model. This went on about four years. I was also baptized at age 3 1/2 wearing a very frilly dress. I don't remember that but I have seen the pictures. There were many other girly things I was encouraged in by my mother. My mother encouraged me to dress up like a colonial girl when I was in the fifth grade. About three or four months after that I began dressing by myself. I was caught fully clothed after school one day by my mother when I was fifteen. She didn't like the idea that I was wearing my sister's clothes.

So, I don't know if she would of been supportive or not.

Stephanie47
02-12-2013, 07:56 PM
Since my parents, mother and father, thought customary routine exploratory male masturbation was sinful, I suspect cross dressing would go over like a lead balloon. They were not accepting of gays and lesbians, which was typical of life in the 1950's and 1960's.

Beverley Sims
02-12-2013, 11:36 PM
I do wonder, my grandmother saw me dressed seriously for the first time and died three days later.
She had a reasonable idea as she had seen me dressed up for parties, but thought it was just a costume.
I do wonder about support though.

mikiSJ
02-13-2013, 04:31 AM
I gave up wondering what my mother thought of me when I was around 10 or 11. I couldn't do anything correctly and I am sure she would have had some b*tch or another to pick on if I showed up in a dress one day.