PDA

View Full Version : Repairman's luck

Maria 60
02-12-2013, 11:08 PM
In the past few weeks the furnace has been a little noisy and since we have insurance I called to get it checked out. When I came home from work my wife was sitting on the couch with a funny look on her face, I asked if the guy came and she said that he just left and he went threw Maria's things. I asked her what she was talking about, and she told me that she had washed some of my fem things and had them on the washing machine folded so when I came home I could put them back in hiding. The furnace is in the laundry room so when she went to make sure he closed the lights and didn't leave a mess she noticed he went threw my fem things. I went down and seen the cloths folded on the washing machine and told her everything seems to be alright. She answered me, men don't notice anything, so we went down and she showed me that's not the way she folds her panties and bra's and can tell he handled them, and without a flicker she opened the machine and started to wash them again and said that's disgusting. I answered her what's even more disgusting for that guy is if he would have known that those cloths were mine. Thought it was funny and wanted to share it with my friends here.

Genifer Teal
02-12-2013, 11:23 PM
To anyone keeping a secret, if you touch some one else's things, there is a very god chance it will be noticed. It it tough in the beginning, but you must have your own things. Eventually you will get there. In the mean time, respect other peoples possessions.

celtic.blue.eyes
02-12-2013, 11:27 PM
:eek::tongueout He's probably one of those pervs who like to smell the crotch on the panties! :rofl::roflmao:

Beverley Sims
02-13-2013, 12:31 AM
That is what is known as poetic justice.

AllieSF
02-13-2013, 12:35 AM
Sounds like a complaint call is on order to the repair company. That is last thing that a service man should be doing, violating the trust that the homeowner gives him so that he can successfully do his job. If he is not the boss or owner of the company, I would think that the owner would like to know because it will effect his future business.

Nicole Erin
02-13-2013, 01:04 AM
:eek::tongueout He's probably one of those pervs who like to smell the crotch on the panties! :rofl::roflmao:
Perhaps but the panties wouldn't smell as sweet if they had been laundered.

docrobbysherry
02-13-2013, 01:17 AM
What if he's a dresser and reads this thread?

Diversity
02-13-2013, 02:47 AM
If he's a dresser and reads this thread, he should be ashamed of himself. He had no business in touching and going through another person's possessions. He was there to fix a furnace, not to fire up his own!
Di

Tamara Croft
02-13-2013, 02:51 AM
I'm glad you can see the funny side, but it's obviously distressed your wife and you should do something about it. I agree with what Allie has said, you need to make a complaint, what if those were your wifes things, would you do something then? What if it leads to something else? small things like touching others personals can be the start of something nastier.

Amanda_P
02-13-2013, 03:51 AM
Can't trust nobody. My daughter caught the cable guy going through her underwear drawers when he was installing a box in her room. Called to complain but never did do anything to him. Oh they talked to him but of course he denied it. I know if he shows up again when we have a problem he will be leaving feet first.

Maria 60
02-13-2013, 05:30 AM
What if he's a dresser and reads this thread?

By any chance are you a furnace repairman?

Can't trust nobody. My daughter caught the cable guy going through her underwear drawers when he was installing a box in her room. Called to complain but never did do anything to him. Oh they talked to him but of course he denied it. I know if he shows up again when we have a problem he will be leaving feet first.

Some time there's no use complaining because if you don't have a pic or video it's hard to prove and if's it's anything like our shop it ends up a laugh at the end of the day when we all get back to the shop

If he's a dresser and reads this thread, he should be ashamed of himself. He had no business in touching and going through another person's possessions. He was there to fix a furnace, not to fire up his own!
Di

I like how you quote that.

Deedee Skyblue
02-13-2013, 06:27 AM
To anyone keeping a secret, if you touch some one else's things, there is a very god chance it will be noticed. It it tough in the beginning, but you must have your own things. Eventually you will get there. In the mean time, respect other peoples possessions.

Are you talking to the repairman?

Dee

Angela Campbell
02-13-2013, 06:57 AM
He should be reported. Yes they will likely not do anything with no proof, but if there are more then one complaint the management will start to take notice and he will be gone. Even without proof multiple complaints have merit.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-13-2013, 09:10 AM
I agree with what Allie and almostalady, you need to make a complaint

MsRenee
02-13-2013, 09:33 AM
I agree with filing a complaint but the only problem is going to be proof he touched the items.
Unfortuneatly you wash the evidence of his fingerprints away.
I always stay with the person that enters my house to do any sort of work.
It may not be much but its ours and we spent the time to shop for it.
Renee

Tammy Nowakowski
02-13-2013, 11:14 AM
Msrenee i agree with also i try to stay with them even in my place of business i'll stay with the tech
we have 23,000sq buliding and 3 people that work in here
so one of us is all way with them

Veronnie2
02-13-2013, 12:16 PM
I would also file my complaint about the repairman. Looking and sizing undies is not what he was there to do. (but maybe he is also a closeted CD and was getting ideas on what would look good on him) I also would have laundered the undies too, cause who knows what he did when he inspected them. What a nasty man...Veronnie2

April_Ligeia
02-13-2013, 12:17 PM

This is very true. I always do my own laundry and if someone tried to refold something of mine I would know as soon as I looked at it.

Marleena
02-13-2013, 12:55 PM
I would feel so violated if some stranger went through my underthings. Even creepier if he thought they were my wife's! Sheesh!

Debra Russell
02-13-2013, 01:11 PM
Oops...... caught fantisizing, can any one say they haven't tactility admired womans clothing? - not me - no harm, no foul I say give 'em a break - or maybe personally let him know to be more thoughtfull and concentrat on the job he is doing.......................Debra

Stephanie47
02-13-2013, 01:31 PM
And to all you guys who raid your wife's lingerie drawer when she is at work, you know she knows. Buy your own panties. Just throw a Hanes six pack into the shopping cart rather than a six pack of beer!

Marleena
02-13-2013, 01:37 PM
And to all you guys who raid your wife's lingerie drawer when she is at work, you know she knows. Buy your own panties. Just throw a Hanes six pack into the shopping cart rather than a six pack of beer!

Lol.. good advice Steph! Women know if anything in their drawers is moved a fraction of a millimeter. It's uncanny.:)

ronny0
02-13-2013, 01:46 PM
Put out some more clothes.
Set up a security camera.
Call in another service call.
See what happens, then decide what you want to do about it.

darla_g
02-13-2013, 02:11 PM
this whole topic is just a bit creepy

pink.switch.love
02-13-2013, 02:23 PM
Oops...... caught fantisizing, can any one say they haven't tactility admired womans clothing? - not me - no harm, no foul I say give 'em a break - or maybe personally let him know to be more thoughtfull and concentrat on the job he is doing.......................Debra

^ totally - why mess with somebody's whole life not knowing any of the details... take it as flattery

Bootsiegalore
02-13-2013, 02:30 PM
GOD! Just be happy he wasn't a "Panty Thief" and made off with the goods!
It is kind of funny though. Nextime they send someone be there dressed.... Maybe the same guy will show! The look on his face.... "Priceless"!

sometimes_miss
02-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Devil's advocate here. I'm also occasionally clumsy, being way bigger than I'd always like to admit to, so I tend to bump into a lot of things. Any chance the repairman somehow either disturbed the stack of clothes somehow, or maybe knocked your laundry onto the floor and simply picked it up and folded it as best as he could?

Chickhe
02-15-2013, 01:56 AM
I always put away everything when a repair person vistis. On the other hand, you can have a lot of fun if you put some unusual itmes on display... I like to hang around and talk to them...if I don't like them much I start tellin them how to do their job!

SarahLynn
02-15-2013, 10:05 PM
Devil's advocate here. I'm also occasionally clumsy, being way bigger than I'd always like to admit to, so I tend to bump into a lot of things. Any chance the repairman somehow either disturbed the stack of clothes somehow, or maybe knocked your laundry onto the floor and simply picked it up and folded it as best as he could?

My thoughts exactly.

SarahLynn

Michelle03
02-16-2013, 12:22 AM
Lol.. good advice Steph! Women know if anything in their drawers is moved a fraction of a millimeter. It's uncanny.:)

My SO's dellicates drawer is horrid. That girl steals all of my stuff! I have to trace down my makeup, clothes, panties, just about everything. I notice when my stuffs missing and I know where to look for it at. lol