PDA

View Full Version : Eating out in a skirt

jjjjohanne
02-13-2013, 06:31 AM
I needed to go on an outing, so I went out to eat during lunch from work. I drove a decent distance from work, but still rather close to home. I changed into a new black skirt. It is suede and falls to about mid shin. It has a one foot slit up the back that goes to just above my knees. I wore taupe pantyhose and some new 2.5 inch heels (that I love). On top, I wore my khaki-colored male top that is kind of like a sweater. My head was male. I think the outfit looked good.
I arrived at the Mexican restaurant at 10 AM in order to avoid the crowd. I have crossdressed like this and eaten there once before. They were not open yet. I drove around and found a Chinese restaurant to eat at.
The hostess only made eye contact with me. Normally, I get a glance down and up. Maybe she got her glance as I walked up to the glass door of the restaurant. She seated me as usual. There were few customers, and they gave no reaction to me. I have found that eating out like this is boring once I am in my chair. Walking in and walking out are the only times people will see me. Since my head is male, I look like everyone else in the restaurant.
The booth I was seated in turned out to be at the walk way. At the other end of the walkway were the cash registers (about 8-10 meters away). The hostess stood over there. I never noticed her pay me any more attention.
I sat with my legs crossed and watched television and feeling beautiful. My server never seemed to pay me any unusual attention. In fact, of numerous people on staff that I saw, all of the Asian workers paid me no unusual attention. The two that I think were Hispanics were the same way. However, the few Americans were the only ones whom I thought made a point to take a look my way. One lady seemed to take a few opportunities to check me out.
The only exception to all of this was when I was about to leave. One Asian employee turned and faced my direction from the cash registers. She realized I was looking at her when she did it. I she smiled at me (as is normal for an employee to do) and took a couple steps toward me. She asked me if everything was OK. I was turning to get out of my seat and said yes. She seemed like she was hypnotized (or stunned) and could not stop looking at me. I got up and walked toward her on my way to the door. Her reaction was like she was shocked and did not know how to react. However, it was not a horrified shock, just caught off guard.
As I walked by the five female workers at the cash registers on my way out the door, I was so self conscious. I am not accustomed to walking in these new heels and I was trying so hard to walk well, that I think I might have looked robotic. But I felt so beautiful. (It is a nice skirt.)
After that, I stopped in at a couple shops and looked around because I felt like being somewhere girly!

Beverley Sims
02-13-2013, 07:32 AM
Were you wearing makeup and a wig.
Maybe they thought your appearance was unusual.

darkbeauty
02-13-2013, 07:52 AM
It looks like your doing great. Myself I normally find, that I'm the subject of Conversation, at malls, because that seems to be all a lot of these little groups of Teenager do. That is Watch people.

I don't mind overhearing them, so long as they stay out of my space. Bottom line....if it was to get mean or rough, I wouldn't be going to that spot again.

Your indeed fortunate to have had positive experiences only. Even GGs are on guard against, everything, when alone.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-13-2013, 08:48 AM
sunds like you had a great time

jjjjohanne
02-14-2013, 06:35 AM
I was not wearing makeup or anything. I was a man from the waist on up. I have found that people are as kind to me as they are to someone with lots of tattoos or goth people, etc. I might get more looks in a skirt than in pants. I certainly do not look like I am there to cause trouble! :)

I felt so pretty in those new shoes! I will have to get a picture taken of me in the outfit and share it!