PDA

View Full Version : Dinner out

Kathy4ever
02-14-2013, 07:09 AM
As my family and I were having dinner out yesterday. I took a glimpse at my wife and noticed she did not have any makup on or mascara. She is a natural blonde and this made her look pale. I was kinda chuckling to myself I had mascara on(not at her but the situation). This was new feeling to me. As I had some light makeup on and she didn't. She still looked beautifull and I pale in comparison. It is just a muzing story in my warpped head. In her defense I sprang it on her at the last minute as she usally will not go out unless she has some mascara and eyeliner on. I was kinda surprise as she went out shopping that way yesterday too.

Beverley Sims
02-14-2013, 07:18 AM
We all find humor in any situation, wives quite often do not wear makeup if they are slipping down to the supermarket to get a pint of milk.

linda allen
02-14-2013, 07:23 AM
I have observed that some women rarely wear makeup and others will spend an hour "putting their face on" just to go to the beach or swimming pool. I think if you sat yourself down in a public place like a mall and marked on a piece of paper whenever a woman passed by with makeup on or not, it would be at least 50-50 makeup or not.

My wife wears makeup only if we are going out someplace special. Never a lot though which is fine with me.

katlee
02-14-2013, 01:55 PM
I think that I have more make-up than my GF. she doesn't need it though :).