PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day

Veronnie2
02-14-2013, 08:16 AM
:)Happy Valentines day to everyone here. I have enjoyed the posts and the friends I have made on this site, so from ME to YOU, Happy Valentines Day to ALL. :battingeyelashes:Veronnie2 Edit....as usual...under dressed at work today,,,but color co-ordinanted...red stocking, red garter belt, red lacy valentine panties, and matching bra, red chemise also.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-14-2013, 08:24 AM
Back to you as well Veronnie2

Beverley Sims
02-14-2013, 09:01 AM
Veronnie Happy Valentines day to you too.
I always enjoy posting and the threads I read here.
It is all very informative.
Veronnie this thread may be moved if you don't tell someone what you are wearing today.
I am wearing a skirt and top..
So edit your OP before it gets moved.
This is a X dressing section of the forum. (Smiley intentionally omitted.)

Ceri Anne
02-14-2013, 09:10 AM
Happy Valentines to you also and everyone else here. I have made a number of friends here and love the site. I'm reading in my red chemis.

Jennifer Marie P.
02-14-2013, 09:10 AM
Happy Valentines Day to everyone.I love this site.

Veronnie2
02-14-2013, 09:38 AM
Thanks beverly....edited post..lol...Veronnie2

Laura De Santis
02-14-2013, 10:02 AM
hello girls
since a while that i didn t post
happy Valentine Day
i wear a green dress with boots
i ll post some pics soon
kisses to all of you
Laura

Kalista Jameson
02-14-2013, 11:41 AM
Happy Valentine's Day TGirls!

I'm feeling extra pink today after stopping off at Walmart and buying some pink polish and pink panties.

I love pink!!! :)

I just got done with a full body shave, slipped into my new silky pink panties and am letting the polish dry on my toes as I type. Today I'm treating myself. I hope all of you get to in some fun way too.

I feel so girly!

Valentine's cheers,

Kalista

Stephanie47
02-14-2013, 05:47 PM
Happy Valentine's Day to all.

When I came home from an appointment I found the letter carrier had delivered a recent purchase. It's a red, well almost coral, Merona sundress. I'm getting ready for the summer. It's sleeveless and floor length. I am tall and usually floor length really is not floor length on me. Well, this Merona dress hits the tops of my feet. It's also lined. However that did not stop me from also donning a floor length Nancy King white slip, which only hits mid calf. I first saw this in a Target for $29.99. I got a bargain. This is only the second truly floor length sundress I've been able to find. I have a pair of red three inch heels that will go nicely with the dress. Last year I found a beautiful multi colored purple/white/black dress at Sears. This acquisition will fill out my wardrobe for more than a week without wearing the same sundress twice. All the others are knee length.

MsKimiko
02-14-2013, 06:05 PM
Happy Valentines day to all you beautiful ladies. <3

Lorileah
02-14-2013, 06:14 PM
Veronnie this thread may be moved if you don't tell someone what you are wearing today.
I am wearing a skirt and top..
So edit your OP before it gets moved.
This is a X dressing section of the forum. (Smiley intentionally omitted.)

Ah, loop holes. :)